ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

(𝚉𝚊𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅)

"Wake up, Zane, I know where you come from. " The falcon speaks, literally.

I wake up immediately, banging my head on the top of the bunk.
"Ugh- Oo- Ow." I grumble in pain. I get off my bunk and looked out the small window. The falcon flew by and I walked into the control room.
"The hunt starts early today. " I say.
"A watchful eye never sleeps. " Sensei Wu tells me.
"As long as Lloyd and the serpentine roam freely, no one in Ninjago is safe." Nya speaks.
"Where are the others?" I ask.
"Training on the upper deck." Answered my teacher.
I walk out on the upper deck, seeing nobody but the falcon.
"You were in my dear little friend. Last time I saw you, You led me to good fortune. What reason have you returned?" I ask, hoping for a response.
The falcon flew away, I looked out on the edge, hoping to find something.
I turn around to find-
"Lord Garmadon but you were banished!" I say defensively.
"Only to return for the weapons of Spinjitzu." The Dark Lord speaks while taking out two katanas behind his back. "Soon I will have the power to recreate Ninjago-Into my own Image." He continued, time slowing just for a bit.
I flipped above him and took out my shuriken's.
"Give me your Shuriken's of Ice!"
"You'll have to take them from me-"
"Ninja Go!" I shout preforming Spinjitzu.
Lord Garmadon grabs me by my shirt and threw me back. I land into the pile of junk in the middle of the deck, my shuriken's out of my reach.
"So be it." Garmadon cuts the rope beside him.
I look up to see a crate falling above me. Suddenly a flash of light flew by.
I am now not underneath the box but in the arms of-
"The yellow ninja." I say, looking awestruck.
The Yellow ninja glares at Lord Garmadon. Suddenly the Green Ninja drops down and Looks over to the Yellow one. They both nodded to each other.
"The legend is true." I speak to the yellow ninja, who is attending to me.
He or She began checking for any injures while the Green Ninja began fighting Lord Garmadon.
Once the Dark Lord was defeated they both looked at each other once more.
They stood side by side looking at me.
"Who are you?" I ask but not getting an answer.
The Green One had determination in their green glowing eyes, also having an attribute of each of us. The Yellow One having kindness and warmth in their eyes. They had two separate eye colors, one yellow, one white. The Yellow ninja stepped forward, closing their eyes then opening them to reveal her bright glowing eyes.
Suddenly I was in a forest, a calming one. Everything was so bright and white.
"W-where am I? " I ask myself.
I began walking forward while looking around. I stop in front of a small lake with a young girl crying in front of it. She had no color, everything about her was white and transparent. She was holding a small teddy bear too... But that was the only thing that had color in it. A little brown bear holding a two shaded heart. She immediately turned around, golden tears streaming down her face.

Y̵̳̩̹̟̥̮͉͎̰͌͂̀̈͂͗̒̋o̸̡̰̙̹͊͐̉̇͑̽̂̃͜͝ủ̶̗̞̔̆̕ͅͅ ̴̗͖̄̎̀̓͋͌̌͘͜ȁ̷͖̭̬͔͓͖̻̞̩̔̑̇͑̌͝ṛ̶̡̬̯͔̆̿͒̀̾̀̍̉̇̇ȩ̷͍̀̈́͗̅͘ņ̵̘͎̤̜͉͔͙͓̱͗̒̊͘͝'̷͙̙̙̺͕͈͓̈́͋̈͗͒͠͠t̵̢͔̯͕̲̙͙̭͚́̈́̓͆̒̅̽́͂ ̷̡̢͇̦̫̻̘̎̄̋̑̀̒͂͝s̶̨͉̮͈͕̆u̴̞̟̜̖̎́̄͒́͂̿͘ͅp̶̜͋̅͊͂́͑p̶̡̛͚̭͚̘̞̝͎͍̬̾̈́̃̉̆͝͝o̸̢̢͇̼͔̿̀͆͂̌̿̒̃̈s̵̘͗͊͒̽͛̔̚͝͠ḛ̴̛͖̪̊̂̽͂͌d̷̩́͐͑͂̐͛̄̈́̊ ̶̛͚̏̅̐t̶͇͒o̸͎͙͍̰̦̔̈́̏̓̆̚͠ͅ ̵̗̘̯̗̑̀̾̏̽͆̅͝b̵̬̯͇̼̩͉̈́́̀̀͑͆͜͠ḙ̵̢̨̭̗̱̲̥̩̉ ̷̺͎̯̼̓͌̓̍ḥ̶͇͉̗̿̈́̈̓̔́͠ȅ̶͇͊̍͗̕r̶͔̲̙̭̟̒̈́̑̓̋́̅̀ȩ̸̛̻̮̹̤̜̬̟͙̟̉̄̓̎̀̆̆͊.̷̨̧̟̳͍̣̪̖͑̄͆̄̀̃.̴͍̣́̇́͌̈́͒́͆͝.̷̨̙̼̟̟͖͚̖̭̞̈́͆̈͂

She said worryingly. Her eyes glossy. Suddenly the world around was cracking with darkness.
"Wait! Before you go. Can you answer this?" She asks, her voice so soft and sweet.