ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

(𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅)

As we began our way, the map had shown us the other serpentine tombs. "Woah! Yes!" I quietly shouted. My eyes widen in excitement as I see that we were approaching a scary looking woods. I began following Lloyd into the scary woods to find the tomb. The place looked like a cemetery, which I don't mind... I hear Lloyd start talking to himself. "It's not scary! Oh...maybe just a little.." Lloyd mumbles.
I stifled a laugh at how scared Lloyd probably is.
I hear him suddenly screamed which put me on high alert mode. I looked at where the flashlight was pointing at. 'Ooooo! A mutated tree!' I happily thought.
I looked at Lloyd, he was so scared, I kinda felt bad. So I decided to give him a hug...
"Don't think nothing of this, okay?" I harshly whisper.
I felt my cheeks grow redder the second. I finally move back and Lloyd looks away from my eyes. "U-uh... Okay. Let's just keep looking." He answers.
I nod in response and continued looking. "I found it!" Lloyd abruptly says.
I speed walked over to him. "I'll make the hypnobrai pay for betraying me. " Lloyd mumbles.
'But I kinda like the hypnobrai...' I thought sadly.
I help Lloyd with clearing up the fog. "Soon, the serpentine will know who their master is... And it will be I, Lloyd Garmadon!"  Lightning struck coincidentally as he said that.
I rolled my eyes at his statement. 'Or... It could be me. ' I secretly thought.
Lloyd opened the hatch then started screaming as the serpentine dashed by. I stood there unfazed, secretly trying to contain my excitement. We both turned around to meet a two headed snake.
"And who... May I say released us...From our captivity." Asks the Fangpyre General, each switching to speak.
"L-Lloyd, I released you to make the hypnobrai pay for betraying me." He answers.
I stood there quietly, like how I usually do. But this time, I was afraid my excitement may take over me. I guess I can say, I feel some weird connection with snakes...? I just favor them, a lot.
I guess I must've dazed off since Lloyd shook me and told me we were getting reinforcements.
I followed Lloyd and the serpentine to a Junkyard. "So, this is where we are gonna get reinforcements?" I question. Lloyd just shrugs as an answer and I quietly sigh.
'Ed & Edna's Scrap-N-Junk?' I thought.
'Aren't they Jay's parents? It's weird that they have the same name.' I talked to myself.
Yup. I'm mentally weird.
Me and Lloyd were assigned, destroying duties. Which I was totally excited about. I was handling the security alarm and Lloyd took care of the phone. We then proceeded to wait for them to return.

--𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙--

I hear a familiar voice speak. "Master, They're here." I told Lloyd, bowing. "Perfect. Let's destroy these ninjas once in for all." Lloyd responds.
The serpentine then started coming up. While Lloyd and I climbed a pile of tires. "Lloyd!" He yells. Wu suddenly spots me. "(Y/n)... " He says a bit quieter, with a shocked expression.
"Uh? Who?" Jay questions. No one even bothered to answer his question.
"Hello Uncle, Looks like we're not the only family reunion." Lloyd speaks. 'Wa-Wa-Wait. Uncle?! I mean I knew Lord Garmadon was his father. But Wu his uncle?' I gave Lloyd a questionable look underneath my hood. I decided to speak after being quiet for so long. "I'm glad you brought the Ninja-" A sly grin appearing on my face. "I could use some help taking out the trash." Lloyd finishes.

(3𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝙾𝚅)

"If we want to turn your parents back, we need the anti-venom from the staff!" Nya explains.
"Well, that's going to be a bit more harder, sweetheart." (Y/n) speaks, pointing her head to the wrecking ball.
"Second dose, to the dirt!" Cole shouts.
(Y/n) watches, from above, how this lovely fight is going on. Seeing them outnumbered by an army of snake, she was happy. (Y/n)'s happiness soon turned to anger as she watched the ninja defeat more and more of the snakes. The elder started playing the flute. 'No!' The young girl thought.
She began looking around for something to help against the flute.
"Lloyd! Here!" (Y/n) shouts, tossing a radio towards him.
Lloyd immediately started playing the radio.
"Must I teach you two, who's side you should be on?" The Boomer shouts.
Lloyd just turned up the radio even higher. "Sorry Uncle! Can't hear you!"
Lloyd responded. (Y/n) jumps down the pile of junk to face their teacher. "And I am supposed to be on this side." (Y/n) answers, looking like she was going to attack him. But instead, she touched the ground and used her powers to attack the ninja. She began controlling the junk piles near the students, she was about to suffocate them. "Why are you doing this!" Wu yells, tackling her before she can do it.
"You made me do this!" (Y/n) kicks the elder off her. But as she tried to get up, she fell to her knees. Her use to be sensei slid beside her, knowing what's happening. Her coughing fit started to become worse and worse. Blood began dripping from her mouth. "Your condition...It's getting worse..." The sensei whispers.
"Get off me." (Y/n) answers coldly.
"You must stop this at once!" Wu states firmly.
"No! I won't stop or rest until I have what I want! No matter what happens! No matter what the cost is!" She states angrily. Under the hood, her old teacher knew her eyes flickered red.
Soon, she hears Lloyd.
"Retreat!" The son of the evil warlord shouts. (Y/n) took a glance at Lloyd then gave Wu one last finale stare.
"I don't care what I lose. I will get what I want." (Y/n) states lifting her hood, making her eyes visible. Wu was shocked to she her once bright (e/c) eyes become dull.
With that, she headed towards Lloyd without saying anything else.
"They're getting away with the staff!" The only girl on the team shouts.
"Right now would be a good time to have those dragons." Jay sighs disappointingly.
"It'ss Okay, Sson." Ed reassures.
The bite was become worse and worse. Soon they may possibly become serpent's, if they don't get the staff yet.
"There is still a way." Their teacher says.
"How?" The blue one asks.
"Part of reaching your own full potential is understanding your weapons potential. Once it is in tune with a focused heart, it's secrets and powers can be unlocked"
Jay sputters "It's not the time to be cryptic!"
"He's saying out weapons are vehicles themselves." Zane corrects, fully understanding his teacher.
"Don't tell me I have to ride this like a broomstick." Kai stupidly asks...

(𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅)
"You better hold on tight with that staff..." I calmly command.
I know what's going to happen in the future, I hope I can prevent it...
Suddenly something zooms past us. "What- What the heck was that!" Lloyd shouts. I tightened my grip on the supporting chain. "Incoming!" I shout. The blue ninja flies past us again, we all had ducked. I immediately looked at the General. "They got the staff!" I shout angrily.
"Everyone! Attack!" The general commands.
The serpentine began following the ninja.
"Look! They're getting away!" Lloyd shouts.
'Can this thing go any faster?!' I sarcastically thought.

'Aghhh! They're getting away!' I thought angrily.
"No! No! Noooo!" Lloyd yells in distress.
I cover his mouth, so he won't be able to inhale the fumes.
"A flying ship... They have. A flying ship?!" I state.
I see something drop from the ship.
"Look! The staff!" I point out.
The helicopter thing brought us closer to the staff.
"These ninja...They must be stopped." The two head serpentine states.
"Tell me about it." Both me and Lloyd say at the same time.
We both looked at each other, our eyes locking together.
I feel a little blush crawl upon face, I also noticed one on Lloyd's face too.
I looked away and began focusing at the task in hand.

(3𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝙾𝚅)

(𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚊'𝚜)

"We'll get you back to the junkyard just as soon as we see the coast is clear. But... Stay as you'd like, it's nice having you here." Jay happily talks with his parents.
"Aw, Take a note Edna. Of all our inventions, this one is our greatest. " Ed smiles at Jay.
"I already know dear." Edna joins in to the family hug.
From a distance, Sensei Wu watched the family with a sad smile. Thinking about (Y/n) and his Nephew.