How you met pt 1

Shownu~
You were just starting out as a trainee for starship and had to get mentored by one of  your sunbaenims. The company chose Shownu because he seemed to have the most experience with helping people and showing leadership with newbies. After weeks of training you and Shownu seemed to have gotten closer and became best friends. You guys always hung out with each other if you were free and random things. The other guys loved you and saw you like a little sister and took you in right away. Later down the road,Shownu asked you to be his girlfriend and of course you said yes.

Wonho~
You were at a fan meet as a volunteer to help out with the boys. You were in charged of bringing them water and collecting the gifts that were brought to them by Monbebes. As you were picking up one the stuff animals from Jooheons station you accidentally spilt water on his shirt causing it to get wet. Your first was to bow and apologized to him repeatedly. He said that it was okay and not to worry about it, but you couldn't leave it be. So after you grabbed napkins and started to clean up. He helped out while laughing at your actions. You felt embarrassed and avoided him the rest of the night. Little did you know that after that night you would be engaged and planning a wedding with this guy. You guys laugh to this day about that event.

————
I'll do the rest of the members later on. Please don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you for reading.