How he proposes~ Hyung Line

I added a song for this chapter that seemed to fit the theme. Let me know if I should continue adding songs. Enjoy!

Shownu~
Shownu wanted it to be a surprise. He asked your best friends for help with what your dream proposal would be like. He reserved a nice restaurant that happens to be your favorite that's not to fancy he waited for you to come.
You had a thought you were meeting your friends for your girls night. When you got there you shocked when you saw Shownu on his knees with an engagement ring
(Ring below)

 When you got there you shocked when you saw Shownu on his knees with an engagement ring(Ring below)

You started to cry and of course you said yes.
Wonho~
He took you out to the amusement park for your guys 3 year anniversary. This is your favorite place to be, since you both are afraid of heights you did not go on any rollercoasters. Throughout the night you guys had played games and he won you a stuff animal that you loved.
Little did you know that he had something huge to do at the end.
You guys made your way to the Ferris wheel. Wonho let you have the window seat so that you can look out the night sky. When the ride stopped at the top, Wonho got off the seat and got on one knee and pulled out the engagement ring.
(Ring below)

You being you wanted to tease him

You being you wanted to tease him. You made it seem like you were thinking of your answer. After a few seconds you said yes.

Minhyuk~
When you are with Minhyuk, you are always surprised with everything he does. He always wanted you feel important and special no matter the time or day, so when he proposed it had to be even more special.
He talked to his company and to see if he can use the area for a little scavenger hunt. He made sure to put all the clues in areas you were familiar with until you got to the practice room where he would be waiting.
After what seemed like hours you had arrived to a room filled with your favorite flowers and Minhyuk in the middle on one knee
(Ring below)

 After what seemed like hours you had arrived to a room filled with your favorite flowers and Minhyuk in the middle on one knee (Ring below)

You immediately started to cry. You ran up to hi, gave him a kiss and told him yes

Kihyun~
He cooked all your favorite foods as he always does so nothing was suspicious at the moment. You guys had talked about your day and what you did.
While talking he was building up the courage to ask you to marry him. He knew how you didn't like to much romance but he didn't know how far he should go. After a little pep talk in his head, he got the courage and asked
(Ring below)

 After a little pep talk in his head, he got the courage and asked(Ring below)

As you looked back and forth from the ring and Kihyun, he got scared. When you got up so did he. So when you gave him a hug and a kiss he knew it was a yes
————-
Thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment. The Maknae line shouldn't be to far