Reaction to the news of you being pregnant

Shownu:
Beyond excited to be a dad. He spent so much time taking care of the boys, now he is going to be taking care of his own child.
Wonho:
He's already picking out themes to the nursery for the baby. He has already called the boys and told they will be uncles. He's always wanted children and now he is having one with the love of his life.
Minhyuk:
He's scared and excited at the same time. He doesn't know how he'll be as a father when he still is trying to figure out how to take care of himself. He can be childish and is looking forward to acting like that with his child.
Kihyun:
He has been waited for this day since he laid eyes on you. He already had a folder on Pinterest with future baby things and had called his family with the news.
Hyungwon:
Ever since the one episode with the daycare he had wanted a kid. He never told you but had been trying to get you pregnant for awhile. When you told him the news he immediately picked you up and spun you around in happiness
Joohoney:
He didn't know what to do. He was still a child and didn't know how to take care of one. He was scared but he knew you guys would figure it out with the help of Shownu and Kihyun.
IM:
He's been planning this long before you have said I do. He knew when he started dating you, you would be the mother of his children. He already had names picked out and everything. He might not seem like it but he's a big softy when it comes to having a family of his own.

——————-
Hey guys finally an update. I have a question. What other groups/ people would you like me to write about.  I would love to hear your input so don't forget to comment or message me. Thank you for reading