How you pt 2

Minhyuk-
You were in Japan while the boys were doing their Right Now episode where they have to do challenges. You were sitting at a table with one of your friends when a blonde headed boy act if he have a bite of your food to complete his challenge. You were hella confused but decided to give it to him anyway.
"Thank you." Then he ran away to where the cameras were.
Later on you saw the group of boys again and this time decided to ask for his name since you didn't get to last time.
"Hello. I was wondering if I can get your name. It's been bothering me to not know it."
"Sure. My name is Minhyuk. Nice to meet you....."
"Ahh it's y/n."
You all shook hands and you gave him your number to keep in contact.

Kihyun-
You were at the local cafe outside starship ent. when Kihyun walked in getting coffee for the members. You were not looking where you were going and bump into him dumping your coffee all over his shirt.
"Oh my. Are you ok? I'm so sorry. Here let me clean that for you."
You quickly grabbed napkins and started patting it on his shirt while he just laughs.
"You can stop you know."
You looked up to see him looking down on you with a smile on his face. As you looked at the position, you quickly stopped what you were doing and gave him the napkin.
"Again I am so sorry. If there is anything I can do to repay you just let me know."
"You know. You can give me your name and number so when it comes to mind I'll give you a call."
After that day you guys talked and talked and later on got married and had kids.
——————
Please don't forget to vote and comment. I kinda need new ideas.

Monsta x Imagines,Oneshots, and PreferencesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara