How you met~ Final part

Hyungwon:
You are a freshman at Starship high school. You have no idea where you are going, so while looking at the map the secretary handed you you accidentally bumped into someone and they spilled coffee all over you and him. He was your senior Hyungwon. You never spoke to him but just 2 days here and you knew of him. You expected him to just walk away and not even give you a second glance so when he helped you clean up the mess you were shook. You kept looking at him and when he noticed that you stopped cleaning he looked at you with the "what are you doing" face. You quickly looked down and finished cleaning. He chuckled at your actions and grabbed his now empty cup and threw it away. He grabbed a spare napkin and wrote his number than handed it to you. When he walked off he made sure to send you a wink.

Jooheon:
You were being an assistant to one of the makeup artist that was working during a concert when the boys came in. The artist asked you to do one of the boys makeup since they were short of time. The only boy who was awake and not doing anything was Jooheon, so you did his makeup. You were nervous to do his makeup since you only practiced and had not done any. He was patient with you and even helped out when you struggling. After that day he would always request you to do his makeup.

IM:
You were a barista of a coffee shop the boys always went to. Usually it was Wonho or Shownu that went to get the coffee, so when IM came in you were a little surprised. You were a huge fan of Monsta X and IM was your bias. So of course you had a small fan girl moments but was quick to stop when he came up to the counter. You didn't have to ask for their order since they come in almost everyday and it was already prepared. When you gave him the coffees, he slipped his number into your hand. Truth be told was that he knew about you because of his hyungs and he wanted to meet you. He met you once but from afar. This experience started a beautiful friendship between the two of you.

Monsta x Imagines,Oneshots, and PreferencesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara