Chapter two

Okay so just a few words, first i apologize for the late upload and second to compensate for that here's a long chapter so i hope you enjoy.

Roxas out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We see Izuku Midoriya along with his stand, Gold Experience, facing off against a villain made of liquid.

Villain: Hahaha, don't make me laugh you damn brat, do you really think that you can stop me?

Izuku: You're the one that is delusional, like I said if you think you can take my body then come here and try, Gold Experience!!

G.E: ¡¡¡MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!!!

Izuku sends Gold Experience against the villain throwing punches that even though they connect, Izuku feels that there's no impact.

Izuku: Impossible...

As Izuku says this the villain takes a hold of Gold Experience arms, raising him up and restraining him and since Izuku is the user he of course does the same.

Villain: It's useless brat I'm made of liquids so of course your pathetic and little attacks have no effect on me. And I see you have a deeper connection to this thing than I initially thought, maybe if I do something to it the same goes to you?? That makes my job a lot easier.

Izuku: Bastard...

G.E: ¡¡MMMMMUUUUUUUDDDDAAAAAAAAAA!!

Izuku then proceeds to throw kicks at the villain, and while most of them have no effect one kick lands on the eye of the villain which hurts him.

Villain: AAAAAAAAGGHHH!!! DAMN KID!!!

The villain then throws Izuku out of the tunnel and tries to compose himself

Izuku: Now's my chance... Gold Experience give life to the ground!

Gold Experience punches the ground and a tree grows from the spot it punched and elevating Izuku up in the air while the villain is distracted. The villain then turns to the direction he threw our green hero and is surprised when he doesn't see him, ignoring the tree in the middle of the street.

Villain: Where did that brat run off to?? I'm not worried that he escapes but if he runs into that "guy" and tells him I'm here it'll be bad.

Izuku: Aaaaahh, so your being chased by a hero and that's why you wanted my body to try and hide like the coward you are.

The villain then looks up to see Izuku at the top of the tree.

Villain: You!! Get down from there and fight me!!

Izuku: Big words from a man on the run, but why don't you try and make me go down there??

Villain: Why you...?? Stop underestimating me!!!!!

The villain launches an attack to the tree with the intention of chopping it down (A/N: I for real don't know if he could do this but what the hell right??) an action that Izuku responds with a smile.

Izuku: Fool...

As soon as the attack made contact with the tree, the villain felt a shock go through his body as he was sent flying to a wall and he was splattered everywhere.

Izuku: Gold Experience ability, it can give life to any object and make it be reborn as any living creature also when someone attack this living things all the power behind it goes back to the attacker.