Chapter nine

We are at the train that Izuku and Uraraka took to get home, but unexpectedly, the train was hijacked by villains who demanded that Izuku turned himself to them. Right now, we are at the drivers cabin of the train where the villains, Prosciutto and Pesci, are located.

Prosciutto: That little speech should have gotten his attention.

Pesci: That was really cool Big bro. But why are we after some wanna be hero brat??

Prosciutto: Remember the house Melone was sent to get the arrow for the boss?? Apparently he got defeated by the kid that live there, and that brat is none other than this Izuku Midoriya. After that, the boss sent Steely Dan and his Lovers to find the arrow, but he returned empty handed saying that the arrow wasn't at the house anymore. So, we're here to make this kid tell us where he has the arrow and we better return with something otherwise we'll be dead like Dan.

Pesci started to tremble at the thought of being killed by their boss, seeing this, Prosciutto place his hand on his shoulder to calm him down a bit.

Prosciutto: Relax Pesci. With both your Beach Boy (A/N: Beach Boy XD) and my Grateful Death, we'll finish this job in no time. *Says with an evil smile on his face*

Back with Izuku and Uraraka.

Uraraka: Did it work Deku-kun?

Said the brunette to his friend, who had his Gold Experience giving life to the couple that was with them.

Izuku: No luck, whatever this thing is I can't reverse it with my Gold Experience.

Uraraka: Then we have to hurry up and call someone.

Izuku: That's going to be useless. This train is going at an approximate 150 km/h, without making it stop not too many heroes will be able to get on and even if they do, they'll just be affected by this quirk too.

Uraraka: Then what do we do??

Izuku: First we need to understand this ability. Look at this couple, even though they are both aging, the woman is less affected than the man. And with us, the symptoms are even less with yours being almost none existing.

Uraraka looked at Deku to notice that, like he said, he wasn't aging as fast as the couple, she then took the mirror that the woman had in her hand and sure enough, she notices that she was barely affected.

Uraraka: You're right, we are aging at different speeds, but why?

Izuku: I'll tell you what I think, I believe that we age faster or slower depending on our body temperature, I read somewhere that women have more fat in their bodies which makes them less susceptible to temperature fluctuations. Women also age better and live longer than men.

Uraraka was analyzing what his friend just said and agreed but also realize something.

Uraraka: I see, and because you and I had cold lemonade our temperatures were lower than them.

Izuku: Yeah. We could use the ice to try and slow down the aging with the ice from our drinks, but we don't have nearly enough ice for everyone so that only leaves one choice.

Izuku stood up and started walking to the door for the next wagon while holding some of his ice.

Uraraka: Wait Deku-kun, you can't turn yourself to them, who knows what they want or what they'll do to you.

The green haired hero stops in his tracks only to turn around and smile at his friend.

Izuku: Of course, I won't, the only way to save this people... is to stop this villains. Uraraka-san, I need you to say here and use that ice to keep yourself safe.