Chapter 7

I apologize for the long wait, but just like chapter five i just didn't have it in me to finish this chapter more quickly and also i ended up making this chapter really long compare to my other chapters. But either way i also want to thank you for the 500 readings and hope you enjoy today's chapter.

Roxas out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Class 1-A had just finished their fitness tests and was about to be shown the results and leaderboards by Aizawa.

Aizawa: Okay everyone here is the leaderboard.

The teacher activated a device that showed a projection with the following results:

1.- Midoriya Izuku 11.- Uraraka Ochako

2.- Yaoyorozu Momo 12.- Koda Koji

3.- Todoroki Shoto 13.- Sato Rikido

4.- Bakugo Katsuki 14.- Asui Tsuyu

5.- Lida Tenya 15.- Aoyama Yuga

6.- Fumikage Tokoyami 16.- Sero Hanta

7.- Shoji Mezo 17.- Kaminari Denki

8.- Ojiro Mashirao 18.- Jiro Kyoka

9.- Kirishima Ejiro 19.- Hagakure Toru

10.- Ashido Mina 20.- Mineta Minoru

When Izuku saw his score, he raised his fist to the air in a victorious fashion. But as they know the last place is going to be expelled, and some people were looking at the giant grape boy with pity.

Aizawa: Oh, and the thing about expulsion was a lie.

Most of the students looked at the teacher in shock except the ones that deduce that it was a lie from the start, among them Izuku.

Aizawa: It was a rational lie to bring the upper limits of your quirks. *Says with the weirdest smile that has ever existed*

Some of the student: HHHHUUUUUUUUUHHHH?!?!

Aizawa: Well, that's all for now. There are some handouts with your curriculums and such in the classroom, so when you get back you can look at them.

As Aizawa was leaving, the class just stood there thinking about their results. Bakugo then approach Izuku and put his fist on the green haired boy chest.

Bakugo: I guess you win this time Deku, but next time I'll win.

Izuku: I'll face you as many times as you want. *Says with a challenging smile on his face*

The blond boy also smiled at him before starting to walk away.

After that whole thing, classes went as normal until it was finally time for the students to head home. Izuku was almost at the exit when he was intercepted by Lida.

Izuku: Lida-kun.

Lida: Midoriya-kun, mind if we walk together to the station?

Izuku: Not at all. *Says with a little smile*

Lida: First, I'll like to congratulate you for getting first place in the fitness test, you really are an amazing person.

Izuku: Well, thank you Lida, but I can't say it was easy, everyone did great too. *Says while scratching the back of his neck*