Chapter Eight

First i'll like to apologize for the long wait but i'm going to some intense Japanese classes and they're draining to much of my energy and also i wanted to publish this at the same time as my new story which is of Kingdom Hearts and My Hero Academia, so i hope you can have mercy on me.

Here's the poster.

Well, without further a due i hope you enjoy this chapter and my new story.

Roxas out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We see All Might, Deku and Uraraka watching as some robots take Bakugo to the infirmary.

All Might: You two should go to the monitor room, the other matches will start soon.

Deku/Uraraka: Yes, sir.

The two students began to walk away but after only a few steps Deku stumble and leaned on the wall.

Uraraka: Deku-kun, are you okay??

Deku: Y-yeah, I'm fine. I guess I still feel the damage of Bakugo's attacks, but I can walk.

They resume walking while Uraraka helped Deku keep his balance. All Might was looking at the pair walk away until he turned his head and was now staring at the hole Bakugo's attack left on the building.

All Might: (Young Midoriya, at the moment Young Bakugo's gauntlet fired you were too far away to even dodge it and yet after the smoked cleared you were somehow behind Young Bakugo without even a scratch. Just what happened in that moment??)

All Might then began to walk to the monitor room as well, deciding that that was a question for another time.

JoJo narrator: But All Might's hunch was correct because something did happen in that moment.

FLASHBACK TO THE MOMENT BAKUGO FIRES

Deku: (Shit shit shit SHIT!!!)

JoJo narrator: At that moment something really bizarre happened that not even Deku himself realized. At the moment Bakugo had pulled the pin and Deku had no other way to escape, everything had stopped. Everything and everyone were frozen in place as if timed had stopped, and the only one able to move during this event was Deku but because this phenomenon lasting only a few instants and he was in the rush of the moment, the green hero was unable to notice that everything had stopped moving except for himself. It was because of this that Deku was able to place himself behind Bakugo before the gauntlet fired and it was at that moment that timed resumed without Deku noticing it had even stopped.

END OF FLASHBACK

We see the entire class in the monitor room about to review the battle they just saw.