Chapter six

Yeah yeah i know, kinda late but here's the chapter of today. Enjoy :) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We see Izuku getting ready for his first day at the school of his dreams, U.A High school.

Inko: You have tissues??

Izuku: Yes.

Inko: You have your handkerchief?

Izuku: Yes.

Inko: You have your hat??

Izuku: It's on my head! Mom relax I'm ready.

Inko: Izuku.

Izuku: What?

Inko: You look so cool. *Says with a smile*

Izuku: *Smiles* Always. I'm off!!

Says the green haired boy with one hand holding his backpack and the other adjusting his hat. And so Izuku heads to the building of U.A. When he gets there, he starts looking for his classroom, something his having trouble because of the huge place. Finally, he reaches his destination.

Izuku: This is it, class 1-A. I wonder what kind of people got into this class, although Kacchan told me he was also assign to this classroom, I wonder if the annoying guy and nice girl are here too.

Izuku grabbed the doorknob and open it, only to see his rival arguing with a familiar person wearing glasses.

Lida: Get your feet off the desk!! It's an act of disrespect to our upperclassmen and the people who made this!!

Says the blue haired while moving his arms in a robotic way with Bakugo just trying to ignore him until the two boys, along with the entire class, notice the boy standing in the door and Lida proceeds to walk up to Izuku.

Lida: Ah it's you, the guy who destroyed the robot. I'm sorry we don't know each other's names so let me introduce myself, my name is Lida Tenya. *Says while still moving his arms like a robot*

Izuku: I'm Midoriya Izuku. Nice to meet you.

Says Izuku while extending his arm for a handshake, which Lida happily corresponds.

Lida: Midoriya-kun, during the conference explaining the practical exam, I thought you were a person who wasn't taking this seriously, but you were able to figure out there was more about the practical exam. I misjudge you, and I hate to admit it but you're better than me.

Izuku: No no, I wasn't able to figure out anything and I was just as surprised as you when they told me about it on the letter hehehe.

Lida: Huh? You didn't know about it?? Then why did you run to save that girl??

Izuku: Lida-kun, I did it because it's my dream to become a hero that can save everyone, if I can't save someone during an exam then it's impossible for me to fulfill my dream.

Everyone in the classroom stared at Izuku, surprised of the statement he made but another voice broke the silence.

Uraraka: And I still need to thank you for that.

Izuku turned around to see the familiar brunette he was just talking about.

Izuku: (The nice person...) Oh it's you.

Uraraka: Well as I was saying, thank you for saving me that day. *Says with a smile*

Izuku: It's nothing really, its what anybody would have done.