☾ 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 ☾

𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒

Allie and Bucky finally thought they had moved on with their lives. That they finally were given a break from all the terror and torture of their pasts. That they could live out the rest of their lives together, able to live that mundane life they had always dreamed of.

But after 70 years of torture, they had barely scratched the surface of coming to terms with their horrific pasts. So many memories still buried beneath their scars and hidden away from sight. Pain that lingered even at the softest of touches. But the most important thing was that they were doing it together. They were overcoming the nightmares that plagued their minds every night in each other's arms. Overcoming the memories of the terror that they had inflicted on others.

But fate wasn't finished with them yet.

Their pasts seemingly caught back up with them as Bucky was framed for the bombing of the Sokovia Accords. Blamed for the death of Wakandan royalty and many more inncoent lives at a conference that aimed to restore peace to the world.

But not only did this bombing claim the lives of so many people, it catapulted the Avengers into a war of their own. Exposing the already prominent fissures in their relationship and fracturing the family they once believed themselves to be.

Sides were chosen as the Earth's mightiest heroes divided into two sides. Split between those who desired the Avengers to remain unshackled, protectors of humanity without having to answer to anyone. Or those who were going to accept accountability and government oversight to lessen the casualties they so often left in their wake.

And Allie was forced to pick a side in two completely different battles.

The battle of the Avengers; Team Steve or Team Tony. 

And the battle waging in her head; Team Allie or Team Trickery.

But it seemed that regardless of which side she would pick, she was going to lose anyway.

. .

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

This book does contain scenes that include profanity, graphic violence, and sexual content so read at your own risk. Intense scenes are included in this story which is why this story is classified as 'Mature'. 

. .

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑

This story was created from my own original ideas and storyline so please don't steal or plagiarise my work. Any stories that are similar to mine in the plot or OC's are purely coincidence as I never would want to copy someone's work. Wattpad is the only platform on which I post my work, so if you come across my story on any other website please notify me so I can have the story removed.

All characters and events from the Marvel Cinematic Universe that can be found in this story belong to Marvel and Marvel only. I do not own any of the characters or the plot from Captain America: Civil War which this book is based off.