o n e

Don't be afraid to comment and vote!! I want to meet you all x

. .

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧

May 3rd, 2016

Bucharest, Romania

. .

For the last year, Allie had known nothing but peace. Nothing but complete harmony, softly whispered promises of the life she could have. A life that if she had the opportunity, she would choose to live for the rest of eternity.

A life with Bucky.

Enraptured in sensual kisses that left her soul alight as if it was made of napalm, conversations that soothed her wounded heart of pain. Waking her from horrifying nightmares with soft caresses and mollifying hugs. Taking away her pain as if he was a cure to all ailments. That was what she had been gifted after years of pain.

And she did the same for him. Reminding him that he was not the Winter Soldier, that he was not that monster HYDRA had turned him into. With whispered promises of love, she took his mind away from the past and reminded him of his future. The life they could share, one that left him spending every minute of every day with her. His own salvation.

But even then, the future didn't matter. Because the two of them would happily continue living the way they already were.

Each day consisted of the two of them making more memories, or even remembering new memories. They spent their time walking around Bucharest as if they were natives, no longer afraid of being outside the comfort of their apartment, even going on the occasional date when they felt like it. Living the life they wished they were able to experience back in the '40s.

Allie even used her powers to help Bucky remember. She had swore that she was going to try and use her powers for good, to retake the fact that she had merely been made to be a soldier by HYDRA and her powers which were only used for destruction. Those same powers which had once been used to kill, now used to heal.

She helped Bucky recall memories both good and bad, which he immediately wrote in his journal and gave back to Allie. For safekeeping, he claimed. They only started small, with singular events or moments in time. Nothing that would uproot all his progress to come to terms with his past. Memories before the war, his life with Steve and his family, and his past at HYDRA.

Speaking of the golden haired hero, Allie had been keeping in regular contact with him. She heard all about his daring adventures, his plans to seduce Melaina and everything Avengers related. Their hour long conversations made up for the lack of physical contact they had experienced over the past year, all the times they had been robbed of each other's company.