f o u r

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT x enjoy

. .

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞

May 23rd, 2016

Bucharest, Romania

. .

It was only a few hours later that Allie found herself back home in Bucharest with a very confused Bucky. Having been brought back by one of Melaina's portals of darkness and landing rather awkwardly smack dab in the middle of Bucharest. Definitely surprising some of the citizens who saw her evaporate out of a portal of murdered light because that was completely usual. There's nothing strange about that at all.

Immediately running away from the hoard of completely stunned onlookers, Allie quickly made her way home, wanting nothing more than to crash into Bucky's arms and never let go. She practically sprinted to their apartment, weaving her way through the concrete streets until she recognized the decrepit facade of their residence. And the second she opened the door to said apartment, she was bombarded with so many questions she thought she was drowning in them.

Bucky, rightly so, was very much confused with what had happened that morning. He had barely woken up when Allie came rushing through the door yelling a jumbled mess of words that included something like a funeral, Melaina, and Steve. He didn't have any time to question what she was actually saying before she was out the door with a mumbled goodbye, leaving him to stare at the wall for a good couple of minutes trying to piece together what in the hell he just witnessed.

So upon her return that afternoon, to say that Bucky besieged her with questions would be an understatement.

That was a rather tiring hour, to say the least.

After Allie, calmly this time, explained what had gone on, she had finally felt the weight on her shoulders dissipate when Bucky wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her into his hold. She hadn't realized how much the funeral had affected her, how the loss of Peggy had plagued both her body and her mind. Sure, she knew she was upset and sad about her passing, but the comfort of Bucky's hold had been enough to release a new wave of sadness from her body. A sadness synonymous with grief and longing.

Bucky, recognizing her sorrow, offered for them to go for a walk around the city when she calmed down a bit. Hoping the change of scenery could distract her from the poisonous thoughts taking root in her mind. That the combination of fresh air and rich aromas of the marketplace could act as a temporary distraction.