f i v e

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT x enjoy

. .

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭

. .

Allie had barely managed to blink before Bucky had kicked over the silver canister to Steve. The smokey mist disappearing under his iconic blue, red, and silver shield with perfect timing. Just managing to contain the blast that would have enveloped all four fugitives into a thick cloud of smoke. Leaving them defenceless against the armed forces outside that were willing to take them in dead or alive.

Almost instantly, Allie's survival instinct kicked in. She swiftly slipped out of Bucky's protective grasp and sprinted over to their kitchen table, flipped the piece of furniture in front of the door. Acting as a temporary barricade that would hopefully give them all a few extra minutes to prepare themselves for the fight that was to ensue.

Her anxious eyes flicked over to Bucky's striking cobalt ones, staring at him wordlessly but trying to convey her concern. He stared back at her with equal apprehension, giving her a sharp nod that roughly translated to we've got this, don't worry. But neither of them entirely believed it.

"Watch out!"

Their moment was harshly broken when the task force shot in through the covered windows. The sound of cracking glass echoing into the room as the heavily armed soldiers lifted their guns and aimed at the quartette.

On her left, Bucky didn't hesitate before he sent his glimmering silver arm into the face of one of the soldiers. His poor body smashing into the wall of the kitchen before he crippled to the floor.

By her right, Steve swiftly swept the carpet out of one of the soldier's feet. Leaving the man to pull down the trigger of his gun and send a cascade of bullets into the walls and roof as he fell. Thankfully missing the four fugitives bodies.

Behind her, Melaina hand's were moving in a frenzy, reminding Allie of an addict during a crack hallucination. Balls of pure darkness materializing in the air and flying towards the German soldiers like they were going at the speed of light.

Or darkness should she say.

Hearing the almost imperceptible sound of a person breathing behind her, Allie whipped around and sent her foot flying into the chest of another German soldier who was only moments away from sending a bullet into her head. She grasped ahold of the gun that was clutched tightly in his hands and slammed it into his forehead before she used her powers to knock him unconscious.