chapter 1

Johns Pov:

It's my first day at my new college omgomgomg i cant waitttt. The taxi just pulled up to the famed King's college and i almost DIED. ITS HUUUUGE. I'd seen the campus before but i hadnt really gotten a good look at the actual size of the building. That day i was too busy being excited so i didn't really pay attention.

I go up to reception and tell her my name and all that good stuff, then the receptionist told me my dorm number and gave me the key. I see an elevator, but thats to slow and i have to much excitement. So i take the starirs and i realized that my dorm was almost at the very top of the building, but im too excited to care so i just race to my dorm. as soon as i get to my floor i almost collapse. I haven't ran in a while so i think i might die, but i dont.

I get to my dorm and i just remebered that im gonna have a roomate. I walk in and aross from me i see this beutiful boy wearing a maroon hoddie and sweatpants, hes all curled up on his bed typing rapidly on his laptop. oh my god im so gay i think to myself. He looks up from his laptop and we make eyecontact, i can feel my face turn beet red beets, bears, battlestar galactica I couldnt help myself from thinking. But still this boy is gorgeous, like oh my god hes an angel.

"Hi you must be my roomate. Im alexander hamilton." he says

"uh. yea hi, um im john laurens" i mumble, "nice to meet you"

"nice to meet you too john"

Alex's Pov:

holy mother mary joseph. just oh my god. my roomate is a total cutie, and when i say cutie i mean hes really hot... like oooh my godlkdjfsdj

He tells me that hes going to meet some friends, and asks if i wanna come.

"Well, i still have a lot to do for this project and-" i say but he cuts me off

"What project? are you working on an assignment already? term doesnt even start for another 2 and a half weeks!!" john says

"Well yea, but i asked proffessor washington if i could maybe get a head start on the work." i reply

"Well youre coming with me wether you like it or not." john giggles. oh my GORSH that was like the cutest thing evererevevevererrr.

"Well fine, lemme get some jeans on real quick and ill be ready." i tell him

"okay" he giggles again and my heart MeLtS. his his cute ass little giggles are gonna make me die before term even starts