𝐖𝐇𝐘'𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏?

― In which Peter goes to Stark Industries and experiences hell.

·˚✧˚·

·˚✧˚·

"Class! Before I dismiss you, I want to make a quick announcement! so sit back down. "

Ms. Warren yelled over the chatter and the class to groan in annoyance. She cleared her throat, and grabbed a piece of paper, waving it around. Everyone became curious, some muttered it would be another dreadful quiz, some others hushed at them harshly, waiting for the teacher to continue.

"I've managed to get us a trip to a very, very popular place that I know you'll all love!" The lady grinned, holding the paper like a cherished monument. The students looked around, whispering.

Cindy raised her hand, and asked. "Where are we going, miss?"

Everyone noticed the excited look on the teacher's face, their curiosity grew even more. They were now eager to find out, so was Peter. His eyes wide, hoping it was some sort of field trip to a museum, anywhere where he could hang out.

Where could they be going that made the teacher so excited? was it to some amusement park? or maybe the cinemas?

"I managed to grab the last place of a tour to...Stark Industries!"

The class shook with excitement and exhilaration, girls were squealing (including Ned) and boys were muttering about the 'flawless' Avengers, their eyes shining as they spoke about their idols.

The only two people who weren't as excited were Peter and MJ. Peter sunk in his chair, asking himself if he was hearing right while MJ gave everyone judging stares about their over-excitement. The boy hid his face in his hands, couldn't form any words while everyone screamed over his thoughts.

"Quiet down, I know you are all excited! grab your bags and come up and take a slip! get your parents or guardian to sign this for you, and return it before Friday!"

She then added, almost as if she had been waiting for this part specifically.

"Peter, I want you to stay back, I've got to talk to you." There was some sort of grin on her lips, small but it was there. People quieted down, looking over to the brunette, most looking just as eager as Ms. Warren did.

Peter didn't like the sound of this. What could have he done? He surprisingly didn't come late to school today, or missed any assignments.

Ned and MJ looked over at him, giving him a stare that said 'the hell did you do this time?' but he just shrugged, thinking it was no big deal. But with Flash's snicker from across the classroom, his heart clenched with worry.