𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐘

❛ don't be that way, fall apart twice a day

don't be that way, fall apart twice a day. ❜

Peter didn't know why Flash decided to ramp up his insults today, because they seemed harsher than usual, most of them being about his parents and uncle.

Or maybe because it's going to be Career day next week and peter didn't have anyone to take (which is a lie), aunt may was always at work and always returned home at late hours. He didn't want to bother his aunt and take her out of work just because of a silly career day that he could easily hide from.

But, He thought about taking Tony or Pepper with him, albeit at the same time, he didn't want to bother them either, thinking they are always busy with conferences and isn't going to waste time going to a scrawny kid's school and talk about what job you want when you're older. He wasn't going offer or ask the avengers if they could come, because that would mean they would embarrass him throughout the whole thing, and trust me, he learnt the hard way.

Peter thought he could hide the letter from Tony when he arrived to the tower, but he always forgets that he lives with the avengers, and you can't hide anything from them, especially when you live with a badass assassin who knows all your secrets.

"Hey, ребенок паук." Natasha greeted, waving at Peter as he entered the living room.

"Hello, мать паук." he replied, and sat down next to her, immediately cuddling into her side.

She smiled softly, then intertwined her fingers into his brown locks, and hummed with content.

"как дела в школе?" she asked and looked over to the boy, who was fiddling with his sleeves.

"It was alright, nothing interesting happened.." Peter responded, not looking up from where he was staring at. Natasha frowned at her nephew's tone and behavior. Usually he was a very energetic teen, who wouldn't stop rambling about his day and about his patrols. She started to wonder about why he was like this and where her peter was.

"Hey, Pete, did you just come home?" Tony popped up as he walked into the living room, and threw an arm around the boy's shoulder.

Peter hummed, not looking up to the man.

"alright..Dinner will be ready in a minute, and don't think you're under the radar, Pepper and I still going to your career day." He smirked and ruffled the boy's hair, ignoring his protests.

"B-but Mr. Stark! It isn't important!" The boy squeaked, and his face was covered in a rose-pink blush. Thoughts were rushing through his mind about how the fuck did tony find out so quickly? but he should know, this is Tony-Fucking-Stark and he can do anything.