𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐍

in which peter is a child, isn't bitten by the spider until he's older, he is the biological son of tony and pepper. The avengers are at the tower and they meet peter.

 The avengers are at the tower and they meet peter

❛ you make me happy in a way no one else can. ❜

The avengers were currently seated around the couch, all chattering about their life and their missions, the aura completely calm and nobody is questioning anything or making snarky comments and remarks.

"Daddy! Mommy!" A high-pitched voice of a child echoed throughout the living room, causing everybody, apart from natasha and Rhodey, to turn to Pepper and tony with questioning and confused looks. They just chuckled and stared at the door, waiting for the hyper-child to run in.

"Daddy! Mommy!" The voice called out again and a child ran in, stumbling over his tiny feet then ran up to Tony. He made grabby hands at the man, who complied and picked the child up. He had brown, curly hair and honey-brown eyes, he was dressed in a ironman onesie.

"Daddy, Uncle Happy was being mean again!" The boy pouted, and pointed at the door to the man who was panting and gripping the frame of the door. He wiped the sweat off his forehead and pointed at the child accusingly, "He's impossible to get a hold of, im telling you! he runs faster than you flying in your armor!"

"Now, Peter, why are you making Uncle Happy so mad?" Tony cooed at the boy in his arms, and peter shook his head adorably, "m'not! he said he won't let me see you and mommy!" He complained and buried his head into his neck. Both the parents cooed, and The avengers were still confused than ever.

"Did you just come back from the park, peter?" Pepper asked as she took out a peice of a leaf from his hair and he nodded.

"I was still parking the car, and this little rascal decides to just jumps out!" Happy grumbled and walked out, mumbling about how he needs to get a vacation. The boy giggled and looked at where the Avengers sat, he squealed with delight when he noticed natasha waving at him.

"Auntie nat!" He beamed and struggled in his fathers grip. tony released him, allowing him to run up to his aunt. He climbed onto her lap, and the woman immediately wrapped her arms around the small boy's frame, settling peter on her hip.

"Hello, ребенок паук." Natasha smiled softly, "how have you been?"

"m' good, auntie." he replied and cuddled up to her side, and then that's when he noticed the Avengers sitting on the opposite side. 

He gasped adorably and pointed, "auntie nat! it's the avengers!"

"you just noticed?" natasha asked, amused and peter nodded enthusiastically.

"Daddy said you guys save the world n' stuff, he said you guys are coolest superheroes in the universe!" He bickered, and the rest of the team felt their hearts melt at the adorable kid.

"is that so?" Steve asked, and peter nodded. They all looked over to Tony who just shrugged his shoulders. Steve chuckled as he looked back.

"so Tony and Pepper are your parents? and natasha is your aunt?" Sam asked and Peter nodded again. Sam then looked over to the couple, and asked, "why the hell didn't you tell us about your kid?"

"yeah!" Clint agreed, "he's so adorable!" Peter's cheeks blushed a light pink color, and the team awed.

"I didn't tell anyone because the media would give him too much attention, i want my kid to have at least a little normalcy in his life." Tony replied, and there was murmur of agreement and understanding.

There was a moment of silence until Clint spoke up again.

"Can i keep him?"

"w—what?!" Tony sputtered as everyone laughed, "hell no! this is my kid, you can't keep him."

Tony walked up to peter, scooped him up in his arms, and glared at Clint. The other man also glared at him, and peter giggled at their silly staring contest.

"can i at least be called Uncle? it's no fair that Natasha gets to be called auntie nat!" He complained once the laughter died down and Tony rolled his eyes, he looked over to peter, who was still smiling and giggling.

"do you want to call Birdbrain over there Uncle Clint, petey?" He asked, and peter hummed for a while, and put his finger on his cheek, pretending to think. The team cooed while Peter smiled and nodded.

"okay!" Peter squeaked when Clint snatched the child away from tony, a victory grin on his face.

"fuck you, Clint." he murmured, Steve, Pepper and the rest of them gasped. Peter didn't seem to hear it, since he was playing with a Iron-Man action figure that he grabbed from under the coffee table.

"Tony! you're swearing in front of a child!" Pepper said and hit the back of his head.

"ow! okay im sorry!" He rubbed the back of his head and said, "it's not like he heard what i said."

"even if he didn't hear, swearing is still bad, tony." Steve shook his head disapprovingly, and everyone busted out laughing, not caring about how confused Steve looked.

"mommy!" peter whined and dropped the action figure, "m'hungry."

"didn't Uncle Happy buy you McDonald's?" Pepper asked, and peter shook his head, pouting. She sighed and scooped the boy up from Clint's arms, leading him into the kitchen.

"can i be an uncle too?" Sam asked, and Tony rubbed his eyes tiredly, "Fine, he's probably going to start calling you guys aunts and uncles anyways."

edited on 13. 09. 2019