not an imagine but a heartbreak story

It was a usual day. I came home from my classes and was super exhausted. Kaito usually is sleeping at this time. Why you ask? Well technically he has a stressful condition. His family is putting a lot of pressure and then he is so tired of those... i try to do what i can but i barely can. His routine became all messed up, he doesn't workout anymore.. moreover he doesn't wanna talk to me as much.
    Well we had a few talks on this and i get him but my patience is starting to wear off. I was going to his room atm. I knocked ..no answers. I turned the door knob. I didnt open it fully but i clearly saw him face timing a girl. I was...devastated. 2 years? Now this?... i closed the door with a thud. I started packing up my stuff and tried to stop the tears that were streaming down continuously.  I heard the door open but i didnt look i continued to do what i was doing. Everything was spinning i felt like my head was about to burst.
    "Miku! What are you doing?"
    ...
    "Hey! Answer me!"
    "Im not obligated to. Why dont you drool over all those girls and say same old im loyal shit."
    "What the fuck?! What did i do?"
    At this time i was fuming up. Why is he doing this to me?! What did i do wrong... i was trying my best to be the perfect person for you!
    "What happened you ask? Well you dont love me that's what happened."
    "I do."
    " oh yeah? Why dont you ask that blonde lady you were face timing with?"
    ...
    See? No comebacks. Huh...why did i even hope for.
    "Ive lost everything for you but now you're doing this. Are you happy destroying my life? You inow my mom told me to be with a person that cares for you. And dont make the same mistake as her. Well guess what? I did. Like mother like daughter. But you know what? Unlike her im not afraid to die nor im afraid to let you go. I can be who ever I wanna be. I dont need you to be existing. Goodbye."
    "Why dont you understand my side for ones?"
    "What your side?"
    "I have been going through so much. What's  so wrong face timing with a girl my age?"
    "What the fuck are you saying?" I shoved him. " you dont give me a fucking piece of your fucking time and im trying my best to support you with everything now you're saying this? How can i support you talking with a girl smiling laughing like a good-looking piece of shit when im here feeling lonely and trying to keep my tears in."
    "I-i didnt know... look i messed up, okay?"
    " okay. Just.."
    "Yeah?"
    " treat your next girl properly."
    And with that i walked away. Last thing i saw was his face which held no emotion.
    The end.
    *im feeling quite heartbroken because of these events so i made this a sad piece. Any request? Dm me. And..if you liked it do all that jazz maybe it will make me feel better? Not that it even matters. Im sorry it was short and im sorry im really sad these days..*