Long distance for the first time

*Before y'all read this crappy piece imma just exclaim that I got on #610 in crush imagines! I was like....WHATZZZZZ ! Anyways thank you! Please vote and comment bye bye hope you like dis :p*

AGHHHHH! Today is my worst day in my whole life! Ughhh.... okay, let me explain. So I have been with (C/N) for 4 months now and we have been through so much! We are like the best couple to be completely honest. So how it happened was last (your birth date), we were becoming quite close friends and he would complement me now and then things were going really good. Then when it was my birthday I threw a party. But how nice! All my friends were busy and forgot about it... my parents got me present and all that but.. they were fighting and saying how bad I was after a bit due to some occasions... When I was so vulnerable and so done with life I heard a knock.

I went to get it. I saw him.. with flowers and teddy bear smiling like a goof ball. His face dropped as he saw me. " (Y/N)! What happened ?!"

I couldn't say anything I just knew I fell for him. I just went towards him and hugged him tight. "Thank you f-for coming..thank you so much.." with that I covered my face in his shirt. He also tried to hug me with all that things in his hand. I laughed off my tears and told him to get in and the day after I said officially I liked him and guess what? He liked me back too!

And that was the last 4 months.. Now that we are getting better and better he just has to go! But I can't blame him his father was working so hard for this post so..I guess I will just have to adjust. Cutting my thoughts off out of nowhere (C/N) came and hugged me tight. "(C/N)?"

"(Y/Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn) I don't wanna leaveeeee!"

"Aweee sweetie but it's gonna be fine. People still remain together with long distance relationship.."

"Well yea but I can't even bear a day without you.."

"Mhm me too.."

He let's go of me and looks me in the face. Caresses my face ever so gently..and kisses me. I couldn't help but cry. I'm gonna miss these lips so bad. I wrapped my arms around him and cried for sometime he joined in too. After a bit he says, "Baby, don't worry. I think we're gonna be just fine. Just loosing some physical contact doesn't mean that anyone can make our soul bond break. I just wanna say (Y/N), you are my love of my life. I just wanna be with you forever."

"Aww (c/n)!!! Me too! I love you forever and more than anything!"

With that he goes away and does his rest of the packing I help him too. We looked up on some packing guides too. We took a lot! Of pictures that day. Shared words that no one knew but alas the time of departure had come. We went to the airport (c/n)'s parents were talking with their relatives and he said bye to all his friends now it was me and him. "So...ready?"

"Then I'll ever be! Haha"

I just couldn't help seeing the same old beautiful face of his think that I won't be able to be near him for so long I started crying. "Hey hey hey! No no no no, don't cry baby..it's gonna make it harder for me."

"But I just..no..I can't leave you!"

"Hey, who ever said you are leaving me? We are just gonna be a bit further that's all. I will always be here for you my sweetheart. I'll talk to you whenever you need me to. You can call me whenever even when it's 3in the morning.hehe"

"Baby I'm gonna miss you so much..."

"Mhm..me too."

At the background we heard the plane departure warning. And we finally bid our goodbyes. 

And I know we are gonna be fine..cuz we still are. I think he is the one for me. <3

*guys I'm sorry this is short but I couldn't do anymore. I will be off for a month, dw I promise I'll comeback! Byeeee"