Void and sadness..

*sorry guys I've been writing sad stuff so much. Things are really bad here so... cope for a bit? At least after my bf keeps his promise..I'm so sorry.*

Music was blasting in my ear. Looking straight ahead devoid of emotion I keep my vision fixated on the road. Wind blowing my hair as I rode through the road on my bike. It was a lovely melancholy evening. Sun was setting down. I felt as if I had no reason to do anything. (Y/bf) just broke up with me. Why? Because I was moving away. Tears forming a new, even though my face was already tear stained. 

My mind replaying all the memories we had together. I had no choice. I had to let him go. If it was so easy for him to let go of me then he isn't the one for me. 

My love for him was unconditional. I loved him with all my being and wasn't ready to let go. I longed for his touch, the spark when I touched him. The butterflies when I see him. The heart melting kisses and the warm hugs. Everything was so dear to me. But he took all of those away from me. Long distance relationship wasn't an option he says. 

I still had his hoodies in my closet. His books, that were still half read. Movies that we rented that we would watch together. Every small detail hurt my being. But it's not the same on his side is it? Today I'm going to his place. Sorting out everything, breaking everything. 

I reached his house. Knocking i stepped back. After a few seconds he opened the door. He looked as if he had been crying. Opening the door he was surprised to see me. But alas, here I thought he had been crying but then a blonde stepped out hugging him from the side. 

"Babe, who is this girl?"

———————————-_________________—————————————————

My eyes opened, I saw the ceiling, I recognised it. I was panting in cold sweat. (Y/bf) was sitting up and had his hands on my arms. He had a very worried face.

"Babe! What happened? Are you okay (y/n)??"

"(Y/bf)..." I bursted into tears. I held onto him with my dear life. I could sense he was baffled on the whole situation. But he hugged me tight and started cooing in sweet words rocking me back and forth. 

"(Y/bf)..I s-saw a nightmare.. it was so scary. Y-you broke up with me and and.. y-you ha-had slept w-with a blonde g-girl and and..I was moving awa-away and I-"

"Shshhh..calm down darling, don't worry I'm here for you love.. I'm here. I will never leave you sweetie.. never..mhm. It's all just a dream, even if you were moving I'd follow you, I'd do anything to keep you with me. I'm always here for you (y/n).. I only love you...go back to sleep, my love"

With that kissed me ever so gently and placed me on the bed. He kissed my forehead and held me close.. I fell asleep peacefully in the arms of (y/bf), the man I knew I'd spent my whole life with.

*surprise! Hehe not bad ending? Ehhh? Haha, anyways guys vote ,comment any requests then dm, look all I'm rappin here and with that I'm closin this chapter.*😎