you?

Prompt: Bookworm Maddison was greeted by a pleasant surprise of Reece at hospital. 

wait a lovely moment readers! this idea was given by @Mbrown6002   and i will make some changes and make a new imagine with your name. Now on to the story! enjoy~ ^-^

It was a rather messy afternoon. As usual at afternoon madision would go for a walk at the park. Who knew that such a lovely evening would end up in blood massacre. It seemed that she had been hit by a car. Some days went by after it. Unfortunately she had been much injured from the hit. She broke her leg. For which she couldn't attend her classes.

And during this time she kept herself busy with books that she never got the chance to read due to all the things that's been going on. All these books made Her leap through into a world of romance, action and adventure. Though she always remains ignorant of the fact that she can't  go outside to get fresh air, she sometimes wants to get out and explore the place more. Since being in the hospital 24/7 has got her feeling cooped up.

One day among her many other uneventful days, she was just casually flipping through the pages of her favorite book. Although she has read this book for over 10 times, she just can't seem to give up the love for it. The way that the author wrote the details always left her speechless, she could go on and on for days if she were to talk about the romance mingled in with the story plot! It just is so interesting!

While she was so focused on her book, she failed to notice a unusual visitor standing whilst leaning on the door frame. A small smile tugged at his pink lips. Though he didn't want to ruin the moment for her, he went inside the room as she wasn't even close to ask him to do so. 

The footsteps of his sneakers caused her to snap out of her trance. Her eyes widened upon analyzing the features of the male that stood before her.
She squealed out, "Reece?!"
A chuckle left his mouth before he proceeded with a nod and saying, "yep, it's me. How've you been Madison?"
"Yeah just fine. What about yourself? "
"Nothing much but, schools a bit boring without you~"
He looked at her underneath his long lashes and cooed in while a smirk made it's way on his lips as he said the last words.
That alone made Madison blush. shaking the thought away she asked, "Anyways, what are you doing here?"

"whaat? aren't I allowed to come see my sick friend?" 

'friend' I'm only a friend to him, huh?

"Ah no, of course. but don't you have class now or something?"

" Well, as a matter of fact I have a soccer training buttt, I'd rather be here."

"o-oh? okay, suit yourself then. oh, do take a sit."

"Thank you madam~" he chuckled whilst saying so. I felt my face heat up as a smile made its way to my lips. "So, hows class?"

"It's stressful! i cant even practice my soccer properly, with all these homework. now you tell me, how is your leg? think you can come to class yet?"

"Ahh...unfortunately, it's broken pretty bad. i don't i'll be able to. Sorry..."

"Hey, it's fine take your time. oh! I almost forgot , here. i got you these." He said as he handed her a bouquet of flower. i squealed covering my mouth. they were so beautiful! i rushed away and hugged him tight. Suddenly it hit me that i was hugging....REECE...omfgh....MAD GET YOURSELF TOGETHER!!!! UGHHH I feel so stupid! 

As she was about to pull away he hugged her back. tight. Maddison felt as if she was living a dream. She felt happy and so much butterflies in her stomach. but little did she know what actually was going to happen.

"Actually, its nothing. To be honest I came here to tell you something. " He said and he pulled away and held her small hands in his big rough warm ones. "Maddison... from the first class we have met, i saw how cheerful and cute and how beautiful you are! i couldn't get you off of my head. When i heard that you got hurt i was so sad and felt so bad. And today i came here to ask you something by which i can protect you from anything. Will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend, maddison?"

She didn't know what to say do or what. First of all, Reece liked her?!! from the first?? how could she not have noticed this?! her mouth hung open as she searched woprds that would make sense. "Um... earth to maddy?"

She snapped from her thoughts. she didn't say anything, she felt bold and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed her passionately. He was taken aback but he returned the kiss as he snaked his arms along her waist. after a minute of kissing they pulled away panting. 

" i love you reece, i loved you from the start. i will love to be your girlfriend!!"

" I love you too maddison! "

their moment was interrupted by a "ahem" from the nurse standing at the door way. our heads snapped towards her. "Sir, visiting time is over."

they looked at each other blushing." so, see you tomorrow?"

her face lit up thinking that he wanted to come here tomorrow again.!" of course ;)"

he chuckled and went away. After he was fully gone, she lied on her bed. hugging her book tightly to her chest as she thought about everything that happened in such a short time. 

ze enddd! hope you guys like it.