BEST.GIFT.EVER!😍

Today was the worst day in my whole life. AHHHHGGHG!! After (C/N) got accepted in his collage we went back to normal. And we were good for so long i was getting better at my studies and for 4 freaking months he has been so freaking cold to me. And now today he hasn't spoken a word. Im at my last limit of patience. I texted him for 2000th time today but he hasn't replied  for even once!
   Now im just doing my make up as im about to meet up with nish ( best friend name you can replace it as yours) she said that she wants to hang out with me. I wasnt doing anything better and my studies were also pretty good so i was like why not.
    Then as i reached the garden it was a 30 mins long ride to reach there.. i kept looking at my phone hoping to receive a text from him but no luck. I was almost at the point of crying. I felt the car stop. I paid the driver and got out. I looked around feeling as if my heart was in my throat. I was so depressed.. i called her and then we met up.
    "Hey.."
    "Hey grill!! Why are you so sad babe?"
    "Ughh...its the same old boyfriend stuff.."
    "Aww, dont worry im sure today will brighten up your mood!"
    "Hmm..thank you."
    Then we went to this super crazy rides which made our hair stand straight up. Then we went to mall. We both grabbed an ice cream for each. And so i was laughing my ass off at nish's joke then i saw the couple ports..
    This beautiful girl was laughing and had her arms wrapped around her boyfriend. She was skinny and beautiful, i was so jealous of her. I got snapped out of my thoughts by nish.
    "Heyy! Today was supposed to be our day! Why are you ruining it!"
    "Im truly sorry. Its just that (c/n) hasn't texted me from yesterday and im afraid that he even wants to be with me anymore."
    "Awee.. its okay c'mere.."
    I hugged her tight. She then pulled away and went to a tech shop. Ohhh boi does she know how i get around these bad bois! We bought an wacom! Mannn...im so broke today. We then went to this dress shop where there were so many beautiful dresses to choose from. Nish pulled out this dress, backless, off shoulder and stops at the mid thighs. It was black with deep blue gradient at the bottom.
    I fell in love with it immediately. I didnt care about the price anymore. I first tried it on and showed to nish... she was like
    "Omg (Y/nnnnnnnnnnnnnn)!!! That looks so good on you! If (c/n) saw this he would dead!! Aahhhhh!!"
    "I know right! Its so pretty!"
    Well after that we went to a parlour and had our nails, hair and skin done. Skin meaning waxing. Then we ate at out favourite shop. And sun was setting so i asked her
    "Hey nish, dont you think its getting late?"
    "Well it is quite late, girlfriend.."
    "Let's go home?"
    "Wait i still have this one place to go to."
    "Im all broke now, i dont think i can buy anymore stuff..."
    "Don't worry! Its a sight seeing place, we will be in and out"
    "Okay, if you say so..."
    "Oh and can you wear that dress we just bought?"
    "Why?"
    "Dont worry about it! You will understand once you get there!"
    "Okay! Mr. Mystery!"
    I stopped at a hotel and changed the dress. It looked gorgeous as ever coincidentally i was wearing black heels which went perfectly with it. I touched up my make up and went into the car again.
    "(Y/n)... why are you so beautiful?of course i am beautiful than you but damn girl, you look goood!"
    "Hehe, thank you girlfriend~"
    After 30 mins ride we finally reached the spot. It was a beautiful beach with lights and fancy stuff! I loved it!
    " NISHHHHHHH! My bestieeee! I love you so much! Thank you for this, its so beautiful!"
    "You know (y/n) you shouldn't be thanking me..."
    "Huh? Why?"
    I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.
    "Cause i brought you here, baby."
    My heart stopped. I stopped breathing. My eyes were widened. I felt butterflies. I turned around and saw the handsome face of (c/n) . I was in awe i couldn't move.
    I burst into tear. I hugged him tight and cried heavily, i didn't hold back. After 4 months we finally were face to face!
    " Shssh...i-its okay sweetie.." i looked up and saw he was crying too! My eyes widened when i realized i had missed doing some thing. I reached up to his neck and wrapped my arms around him. He pulled me in by grabbing me by my waist. And cupped my cheek with the other and in for a kiss. I... i cant explain how i felt then.  It felt as if my stomach dropped and 1000 of butterflies swooped in. My knees felt weak and i was falling but he supported me pulling me closer.
    I pulled away breathless,  tear streaming down my face, looking into his gorgeous eyes of him... i ....i wanted this moment to last forever.
    "Baby girl, i forgot to tell you the most important thing of all!"
    "H-huh? What is it? "
    "I LOVE YOU!! So so fucking much! You have no idea how much hard i had to work my ass off just to get to my sweet little baby. Make sure its worth everything and how you ask? Just love me... be the one i fell in love for and the dork which cares about me so much as to gimme 2000 texts!"
    "Omg! Baby i love you so much .... you have no idea what id do for you... i cant thank you enough for this..."
    "Mhm..*chuckles* i know sweetie. And now im never letting you go.. i have so many plans for us, i love you so very much sweetheart."
    **ZE end . I really hope you guys enjoyed this imagine. Im sorry for not updating in such a long time, things are going upside down with my boyfriend and family so yea... but i hope i can continue with the support you guys give me. And with that this is miku signing off!**