Venus Flytrap

⚠️ Warning: Mature Content (For Adults Only)

Now that Dylan and Yue were all alone in the apartment, snuggling in the couch and enjoying each other's company. Dylan suddenly asked Yue while smirking, "Hey Yue! Ever heard of a Venus flytrap?" 

"Oh, that's a carnivorous plant, right? It traps its prey by attracting it with its flowers and closing over it." Yue confidently answered. Dylan, on the other hand, was still smirking, not satisfied with her answer.

"I'm afraid you're wrong on that one, babe."  He teased.

SMACK!

"Dylan Wang, are you just an idiot or your biology teacher was faux!" she exclaimed.

"OUCH! BABE! THAT HURTS!" touching the part of his head where she smacked him.

"Alright, babe. I'm gonna explain it to you and I'm pretty sure you gonna smack me some after this. The Venus flytrap I'm talking about is still related to Science since it involves some body parts. It's actually an act of oral sex." Dylan looked at Yue and she seemed to be flustered at the mention of sex but he continued.

"It goes like this. The guy will place his hand together as if he's going to pray. Interlock the ring and pinky fingers of both hands. Then he inserts his middle finger into the girl's pussy. Spread her pussy lips with his index finger to allow access to her clit. Then he's gonna use his thumbs to support his head underneath his chin. Then he's gonna use his lips and tongue to give the girl the time of her life."

Yue was still in a daze after hearing those words come out of Dylan's mouth. This guy has definitely gone mad. Before she had time to process everything in her pretty little mind, Dylan snapped his fingers in front of her face and asked, "what are you thinking about inside that pretty head of yours?"

"Let me show you how it is done, then," Dylan said as he carried her from the couch all the way to my bedroom.

Hastily removing all their clothes, Dylan looked at Yue seductively as he settled himself in between her legs as he comes face to face with her pussy – awaiting his onslaught. Like what he described to her earlier he did just that.

So he interlocks his ring pinky fingers, and then he inserts his middle fingers inside Yue's wet pussy. "OH MY GOD, DYLAN!" she purred. "Fuck babe, you're so fuckin' wet for me. All those science talks made you wet, right?" he teased as he kept on inserting his fingers inside her. "Oh yes babe, don't stop." She said as he grabbed a handful of his hair. I'm pretty satisfied with her reactions so far. God, she's so hot.

Hearing Yue's moans, Dylan continued with his attack of pleasure. He parted her pussy lips so his index finger could gain access to her clitoris. Yue can't keep any longer she started squirming on the bed. Dylan noticed this so he ordered her, "Babe, you have to keep still or else I'm gonna stop this."

And just like that Yue kept still not until Dylan's lips and tongue started lapping on her wet pussy. Giving her the most intense orgasm of her life.

Yue couldn't move for several minutes from the science lesson Di had just given her. She propped up on her elbows now fully recovered and slid her foot along Dylan's face and said, "I know a thing or two about Venus flytraps let me show you." She signaled him with her fingers to come closer to her on the bed. As soon as he was within her arms reach, she grabbed him and kissed him passionately. Their moans of pleasure echoed through the room. 

Pushing Dylan on his back to the bed, Yue straddled him. As he came face to face with her perky breasts and seeing those taut nipples, he couldn't resist the urge to suck on them – really hard. Yue throws her head back as Dylan kept on sucking on her breasts, making her feeling so turned on again. Grabbing a handful of his hair and made him look at her as she put a finger on his lips as she said, "It's my turn now to show you, right?"

Smiling seductively Yue pushed Dylan back again on the bed while she savored his body, licking all the way down to his happy trail. His quivering member is rockin' hard now and she finally grabbed it in between her hands. Mimicking a venus fly trap, she interlocked her fingers and put his cock in the middle.

Dylan grunted in response as he felt Yue's soft skin against his diamond hard cock. "Jesus Christ, babe. You're killing me here."

Yue continued interlocking her fingers and Dylan's cock was still in the middle as she put on an up and down motion and he has been squirming and grunting in bed. She stopped what she's doing and told him, "Sssh. Babe. Please stay still. Or else I'm not continuing this."

As soon as Dylan went still again, she grabbed that chance to surprise him once more as she put he's achingly hard cock inside her mouth. "Oh fuck, oh, Yue, fuck yes." Still making eye contact, she swirled her tongue on his cock and was rewarded with a groan from him, "Oh fuck babe, yes there, just like that. You're killing me. Fuck!" 

Dylan can't believe that Yue was doing this to him. Seeing that she was nowhere done with her onslaught on his cock, he struggled to hold it in or else he would be done by now. Yue seems like she's enjoying herself like she's having her very own ice cream. She's still playing with the shaft with her hands and sucking and licking the head with her mouth. She continued to fuck him with his mouth until she felt like his on the verge of his climax. Not stopping her attack, she deep throat him and she felt her mouth engulfed in wet heat.

Swallowing everything inside her mouth,  Yue smiled seductively at Dylan as she said, "How's that for a venus fly trap experience?"

___________

This live lemon was brought to you by evfabricando Venus Flytrap prompt

This live lemon was brought to you by evfabricando Venus Flytrap prompt. Consider this as my apology, my lemonista fam Dr-Cokebottles zarysun!🍋💅🏻 

To my beloved lemon eaters, hope to see y'all on the next squeeze! 😉

~Tetel💋