Cruel Intentions 2.0

I strongly suggest that you read Cruel Intentions first before proceeding with this one. I assure you, it would be a totally different experience.

NSFW! FOR ADULTS ONLY!

🔞🙈🔥🍋

__________

"Well fuck."

Dylan took ahold of Yue once again.

"Dylan, what are you doing? ARE YOU CRAZY?"

"Only for you! Ready for round 2?"

Dylan continues to shower Yue's neck with his kisses - with a little bit of licking, biting, and sucking involved.

Yue, on the other hand, continues to moan while she's getting really turned on with how Dylan was devouring her right now.

"Dylan, are you sure that we're the only ones here?"

"Yes, Yue. I've rented the whole studio only for our use. Nobody is gonna disturb us tonight."

Releasing her from his grip, he leads her to another room which looks like a library.

"How on earth did you find this place, Dylan?"

"Funny, you asked. We used this before when we shoot a commercial."

"Which commercial? Oh, don't tell me the one with the lemonade drink?"

"Yes! That one! Now, where were we? Oh, yeah. Right here."

Just then Dylan lifted her up and pushed her against the bookshelves, some books falling off in the process but he couldn't care less as he kissed the bejesus out of her. She snaked her legs around his waist as they both devour each other's mouths.

After several minutes of tonsil hockey, he felt his arms burning from their position. She was still clinging to him like a monkey, but he got another idea in mind. So he puts her down and rearranged those books on the floor.

While still catching her breath, Yue became curious. What on earth are you up to this time, Dylan?

"Hey, my sexy minx. Remember what you told me last time? You wanted to try getting it on while standing up?"

"You know it's not possible. Come on, Dy! I'm like 5"2 and you're 6 flat, how?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Yeah."

Dylan lifted her up once again and put heron top of the books he rearranged on the floor. He really thought about the logistics. My man is a sex god.

"So now, that's we're on the same page. You better prepare yourself, baobei."

"Just shut up and kiss me."

"Feisty!"

Yue grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him in for a deep and passionate kiss. He started moaning into kissing her while he grinds himself to his wet core. He was so hard and turned on that any coherent thoughts flew out the window.

Dylan whispered to Yue's ears, "So who are you this time?"

"I'm going to be a sexy librarian and you're a naughty student," Yue replied with a husky voice and licking his ears on the process.

"Very well. Now, Little Miss Sexy LIbrarian, what will you like me to do to you?"

"I want you to undress me."