Wet Dream

⚠️ Warning: Mature Content (For Adults Only)

Shen Yue's Apartment - Beijing, China

Upon entering her apartment with her manager in tow, Yue plopped down on the sofa and kicked off her shoes.

"Yang Jie, please don't schedule an early morning meeting again. You know very well that I don't function so well in the morning."

"Alright, Yue. I'm sorry about this, I'm regretting it as well." Moving closer to Yue she pointed out her eyebags to her, "take a look at my excess baggage."

They both laughed at each other's early morning silliness.

"You can go home now, Jie. Have a good rest and enjoy your weekend." Yue said.

"Alright, Yue. I'll be off now. Goodbye." But before closing the door Yang Jie teased Yue, "enjoy your quality time in BAEjing."

Yue blushed crimson upon hearing BAE. And oh yes after spending the last few days in Seoul, Dylan will be back although not until tonight since he had an event scheduled this afternoon.

So she settled on her couch as she watched Dylan's Happy Camp episode. Not

Incheon International Airport - Seoul, South Korea

Dylan was busy checking out his messages when he received a text from Yue.

Yue: Babe, I'll see you tonight after the F4 event. Alright?

Dylan: Huh? What F4 event?

Yue: You have a Taokaenoi event, idiot! Livestream will start at 3pm. I saw it on weibo.

*Yue sends a screenshot of the event*

Yue: I think I should replace Hao Ge as your manager now. HAHAHA! See you soon babe!

Dylan was still quite confused with the said event but to avoid another petty argument he just went with the flow.

Dylan: Oh sorry babe, must have slipped my mind. I am just too excited to see you, can't blame me for that.

Dylan: See you soon, babe!

"Hao Ge! Look at this event." Dylan gestured him to go closer to see for himself. "Is this legit? I don't remember you mentioning an event with F4 this month."

Upon seeing the event post on Weibo Hao Ge immediately called up Mengyang to confirm. When he ended the call he looked at Dylan with an annoyed and concerned look.

"Apparently, the Livestream event is for F4 Thailand, and not for you guys." Hao Ge exclaimed still annoyed.

"So we were used as clickbait again. What's new." Dylan deadpanned.

"But look at the silver lining, you would get to surprise Yue." Hao Ge smiled as he teased him.

From being dejected, Dylan instantly perks up upon the mention of Yue's name. I swear to God, this boy is too obvious. Too obviously in love.

"Come on now loverboy, let's go back to BAEjing!" as he put his arms around Dylan's shoulders as they walked towards the boarding gate.

Shen Yue's Apartment - Beijing, China

As Yue felt someone carrying her from the couch, Dylan must have arrived and she must have slept on the couch again while waiting for him. Dylan sensed that she's awake already as he looked adoringly down at her with that boyish grin as he kissed her and carried her into the bedroom.