Cruel Intentions

NSFW!

For Adults Only!

🔞🙈🔥🍋

__________

Dylan spotted Yue from across the room, sitting provocatively in her chair.

So he decided to approach her calmly even though his hormones are telling him otherwise.

"Ms. Shen Yue, you might want to sit properly."

She ignored him, even though it's really hard not to especially now that he's wearing his white polo with two buttons undone.

So he comes a little bit closer and whispered in her ear, "I said sit properly and please behave. Or else..."

"Or else what?"

They are now staring at each other, to break the tension he smirked at her.

"Are you challenging me, Ms. Shen Yue?"

Yue seductively lines her lips with her finger while she stares at Dylan. She saw him took a deep breath. Great, it's working.

"Yes, I am, Professor Wang." she challenges.

Dylan teasingly said, "Be careful what you wish for, my dear. You don't wanna know what I want to do with you."

"I am not a little girl anymore, Dylan."

"Don't you think I am not aware of that, Yue? And it annoys the hell out of me that you're acting like this."

"Like what?"

"A seductress who lures me to do bad things to her."

"Then what's stopping you?"

They don't even realize how close they are with each other now. They are practically almost kissing.

"I have my principles."

Yue looked at Dylan straight in the eyes.

"Fuck your principles."

Dylan grabbed her by her nape, "Well, fuck." and his lips crushed against her.

Yue couldn't contain it anymore as she moaned through the kiss. They shared a hot and steamy kiss. Before she could process everything, she is being carried already and laid on the teacher's table.

Coming out for air, she saw how turned Dylan was. His pupils were fully dilated now and almost black in color. She could feel goosebumps on her body just by staring at him, so she started to undress in front of him.

Dylan just stood there as he watches her undress in front of him. He could feel his hard dick tenting his pants but he couldn't take his eyes off her. Underneath her school uniform, she was wearing black sexy lingerie. FUCK. SHE'S SO FUCKING HOT!

Just when she was about to remove her lingerie, he stopped her. "You are such a naughty girl, Yue. Were you wearing this lingerie the whole day? Fucking hell, you're making my dick harder now. Leave it on, I want to fuck you wearing that."

He saw Yue gulped when he uttered his last line. But she managed to compose herself, "Stop seducing me with your words, Dylan. I believe it's now your turn to undress not unless you're chickening out."

Dylan grabbed her legs and positioned himself at her core where she could feel his hard cock straining through his pants.

"Ms. Shen Yue, I think it's pretty damn obvious that I won't be chickening out anytime soon. I hope you can keep up."

"Stop talking and start undressing. I believe you still way too many clothes on."

He smiled at that while she glared at him. So feisty! I can't wait to have my way in her.

"Right away, ma'am!"

"Hurry up! And don't forget to lock the door!!!" Yue demanded as she starts touching herself.

She's warming up already when he grabbed her fingers as he licked and sucked It with his mouth. "Hmm... delicious. You beat me right to it, my feisty student. It's now your professor's turn to show you how things get done around here."

Then he sat down on the chair in front of the table and came face to face with her lady bits. It's dripping wet already since she started pleasuring herself a while ago. He then started lapping up on her juices.

She started moaning from feeling good, he assumed. But then she started pulling his hair and started grinding her pussy to his tongue. "Mhm... you taste so good. I can tell you're close. I'm gonna make you come."

"Please. Dylan. Make me come." she pleaded.

He started to lap furiously on her folds and clit as he inserted two fingers inside her. It made her screamed a string of profanities at him as she reached her climax. He was that good - a sex god. 

"You got a dirty tongue on you, my dear. Let me know what else that tongue can do." His little minx smirked at him as she kneeled in front of him, holding onto his shaft with a sultry look.

"Oh, prepare to be blown away then." and then she put his hard cock inside her mouth. She started licking, then sucking and then she's doing both at the same time. ISTG! She's a blow job angel. I've already gone to heaven.

She continues to lick and suck his dick like it was her favorite popsicle. He's starting to feel his orgasm as he gently pushes his cock inside her mouth, leading to him uttering a string of profanities right back at her.

"I'm close. Yue, stop now if you don't want to-" But then she changed her pace to a faster one which made him groan because it feels so fuckin' good.

"Oh, fuck. Yue. I'm gonna come." and by the time those words came out of his mouth, he already poured his seed inside her mouth and he saw her swallow everything up to the last drop. FUCK!

"Holy shit, baobei. You're going to the death of me. That's just so hot, Yue. Where did you learn all of that?" Dylan blabbered as he tried to compose himself.

"From watching porn. Come on, Didi as if you didn't know about this."

"What?! It's my first time hearing this from you. Come here, Shen Yue." he motioned for her to come closer to him.

When she was close enough, he kissed her passionately tasting each other as their tongues get entangled. They kissed for what feels like an eternity until they needed to break off the kiss to catch their breaths.

"I can't wait for our next role play, baobei. But this student-professor skit is definitely on my top 10!" Dylan said seductively.

"Of course! It ain't a secret anymore with how you're praising me earlier, Professor Wang."

"Are you misbehaving again, Ms. Shen Yue?" he asked.

"Maybe. What are you gonna do about it?" she teased as she winked at him.

"Well, fuck."

__________

A/N

Yeah, the lemonista in me has come back to life. Thank you, PoshPosh! 😙

FINALLY, A FRESHLY SQUEEZED LEMON!!!

It seems that most of you are craving for some lemonade so I've given in the pressure of whipping this out for all the lemonbellas here.  Just in case you got confused about the last part, yes this is all about Wang Hedi and Shen Yue role-playing as a professor and a student.📚📝

I hope y'all enjoy reading this! Until the next squeeze! 🍋

Love,
Tee💋

P.S.
At least once in our life, we all have fantasized about a certian professor to discipline us - if ya know what I mean. 😉