Saturn (Part Three)

I'm doing yours next, Havoc_And_Weird, don't worry! I swear I didn't forget (like I normally do hahhdhs)

Also, there was someone else I was going to do a one shot for. It's been a while and it's slipped my mind completely, but I can't for the life of my remember who you are. I know it was about Endeavor... he was being bashed or something and uh... I've forgotten, but I was really excited to write it. If it's you, please lord message me hahdhkadh I didn't mean to forget I swear!

Not edited. Deadass wrote half on my phone in a moving car. It's tea y'all

Third person pov

News that Lillian had risen from the dead spread through the dorm like a wildfire. It was only a matter of time before they were all crowding around her door, disbelieving yet eager all the same. Momo and Jiro all insisted they'd seen her, and Todoroki was silent and in a daze, which seemed to be proof enough. Mr. Aizawa and Mr. Mic also seemed to be in high spirits. The kids hadn't seen either of their teachers smile in weeks, so it was enough to send them all into a frenzy.

For the first time in almost a week, Hitoshi and Neito made an appearance. Holed up in the purple-haired boy's room, Todoroki was often times the one to bring them food and water. The bathroom and showers were just down the hall from the tired teen's room, so people could only assume they did their business at ungodly hours. That or they had Todoroki run interference. Either way, they'd seen neither hide nor hair of the grieving teens.

"Move." Neito barked in a tone that left no room for argument. The small crowd parted like the red sea, letting Neito strut past them with a strong facade. His face was set in stone, but Hitoshi's wasn't. His head was hung low, his eyes puffy from crying and his lips quivering as he tried not to break all over again. It had been particularly hard on Hitoshi. Lillian had been his first friend. His best friend. He'd gotten her into memes and watched her grow and flourish, transforming easily from the girl that had been so anxious at the entrance exams to someone who could confidently step up to the enemy.

Apparently Bakugo was inside as well, from what people were saying. The champagne blonde had been tailing her before and had slipped in the room after her before he could be stopped. Not that anyone would try to halt him in his pursuit. Everyone had seen what Lillian's death had done to Bakugo. Though they really didn't know what his relationship with her was, or why he was so worked up over someone he really didn't have much contact with, it was clear to everyone that he was deep in grieving.

Neito tried his best not to hope. Hope was dangerous in matters of death. What had happened to him had been a matter of chance. Maybe even luck. He'd survived something nobody should have, and he was still paying the price to this day. His heart was without a beat and his body felt cold. At times, he felt undeniably alone, no matter who was with him or where he was. He didn't want that for Lillian. He didn't think it was even possible for the girl.

So no, he didn't hope. He told himself that it probably wasn't her, and if it was, it was some form of an illusion. Because people didn't simply rise from the dead, no matter what he'd gone through. It wasn't plausible. It wasn't something that really happened. He staved off the flame building in his chest and the tears threatening to break free as the crowd backed for him and Hitoshi.

Neito was trying to be strong for Hitoshi. He couldn't be strong for the entirety of 1-A, but for Shoto and Hitoshi, he could stand tall. He missed Lillian. He adored her, and loved her, and he wished she was here. But she wasn't, so he was forced to adapt. Hitoshi was barely functioning, and Shoto didn't do much other than stare at a wall. So Neito put the half-and-half boy in charge of getting food and water for Hitoshi, who straight up refused to move. It got the Todoroki out of the room, at least. Out and about.