Neitoshi Hours

For the amazing LillianBee! Some Hitoshi x Neito fluff for the poor and needy.

Third person pov

Alright, everyone shut the fuck up and buckle your seatbelts, because we're going on a ride. Neito is the driver, so you know this is about to get real. You see, he's in the middle of having some sort of gay panic. This is, as you may guess, not the best thing to be going through. Especially when the gay panic is in relation to one of your best friends in the whole wide world whom you'd rather die than lose to your overall gayness. Does Neito want to ruin their relationship? Fuck no! Is he going to end up doing it anyway? Knowing his luck, probably. 

You see, it isn't his fault, though. It's not like he knocked on god's door while he was still a fetus and asked him to make an extremely hot insomniac for him to fall in love with. Or maybe he did and just doesn't remember. Details, details. Those don't matter now! What matters now is that he is stuck feeling rather horrified, all things considered. How else should he feel? Aside from completely smitten, and, you know... gay as hell.

"Why're you looking at me like that?" Hitoshi raised an eyebrow at his blonde friend. Recently, he'd been acting a little out there. Zoning out and just grinning at him in this dopey manner with rosy cheeks. It was mildly concerning, especially considering Neito was literally dead at the moment. Was there some sort of brain damage going on? His heart wasn't beating, so it wasn't pumping blood, so how was he even still functioning? You know what-- quirk were weird. It was better not to get into it. The point was, he'd been staring at him for a solid fifteen minutes and happily humming to himself.

Lillian glanced over from her place at the desk by Shoto's bed. She was gaming again, go figure, and Shoto was on his phone playing Temple Run. It seemed to be his favorite. He was good at it, too. Lillian was pretty sure his score could beat a few world records. No matter. Poor Hitoshi had absolutely no idea how completely and utterly gay Neito was for him. She shared a glance with Shoto, who simply shook his head in a nearly sad manner. The half-and-half teen was the worst with emotions out of all of them, and yet even he could see what Hitoshi couldn't. Sad life.

"No reason." Neito hummed, perking up slightly. He was glad Hitoshi had said something, because he was pretty sure he'd been on the verge of drooling just now. Fun.

Look, like he'd said. This wasn't on him. Hitoshi was just too hot, that's all. His hair was such an odd yet breathtaking color, all swept back in that perfect mess. His eyes were mesmerizing. Honestly, Neito could gaze into them for days. He'd also been working out like crazy. Between Mr. Aizawa's regimen and his own, he'd bulked up quite a bit. He was lean and tall, with a jawline that could kill a man with how sharp it was. Truly, looking at him for too long wasn't good for Neito's heart. Well, not that the state of his heart could get any worse at this point.

Hitoshi shrugged and went back to scrolling through Tumblr. Neito was weird, but Hitoshi loved him and his little queer ass all the same. Maybe a little too much, but he didn't want to dwell on the new feelings he'd had springing up lately. It wasn't like him to get a crush, yet here he was. Neito was the typical pretty boy. Only he wasn't, because he wasn't a total dick bag. He actually cared and was a decent person, with a good sense of humor and amazing personality.

Hitoshi sighed, turning to gaze up at the ceiling. What did the Hitoshi say when he left the scene? Bi! Fucking hell, he was screwed.

The night passed just like the rest did. Hitoshi slunk off to take a shower and then came back in nothing but a towel, looking for clean underwear and a pair of sweats that didn't smell like stale cheetos. Lillian had taken one look at Neito and almost lost it, turning away to try and hide her snickering. Shoto hid his laughter with a series of unconvincing fake coughs. Neito was shamelessly ogling, and it was hilarious that Hitoshi didn't notice.