Chapter 23

"STILES??!?!!"

"YEAH?"

"WHY DO I HAVE A WALK IN CLOSET?!?!?"

"WE'RE GETTING YOU TONS OF NEW CLOTHES AND YOU'RE GOING TO FILL UP THAT CLOSET WITH CLOTHES, EVEN IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!"

"OKAY, I'M GETTING READY RIGHT NOW, BE DOWN SOON!"

I ran back to the closet and walked in. I sat in the cylinder seat that was in the middle of it. The whole room was a dark blue color and had lots of room. I got up and placed my bag on the blue bean bag and walked to the left corner of the room. There was extra wallpaper around a small rectangular shape. I went back to my bag and grabbed the pocket knife that I always have on me and walked back to the rectangle shape. I cut the wallpaper around the rectangle and peeled the paper back. When I peeled the piece I cut off the shape I was shocked. 'Can you believe it, Lupus?'

'Actually I can not believe it. This was an actual surprise.'

I squatted down and grabbed the latch on the small door that was hidden behind the wallpaper. I pulled the door open and looked inside. It was dark and I couldn't see anything in the tunnel. I half shifted so I could see where I was going. I had my wolf's eyes, ears, and tail. I could feel my tail flicking side to side in anticipation. The tunnel walls were clean. They were as white as snow. Not a single trace of dirt. The last owner must have kept it very clean. The tunnel was coming to an end. I could finally stop crawling. At the end of the tunnel, there was another door. I put my hand on the doorknob and was about to open the door when Stiles yelled for me to hurry up. I yelled back saying that was still getting ready. I cursed under my breath, hating that this tunnel had an echo. I scooched myself around and started to head back. It took me about 2 or 3 minutes until I made it back into my room.

When I fully got out, I stood up and closed the door. When the door was shut I put the wallpaper back and made sure that no one would be able to tell that there was something behind the wallpaper. I walked back to my bag that was still sitting in the seat that was in the middle of the room. I opened the bag and grabbed some decent clothes that didn't have any holes in them. I changed and put my dirty clothes into a pile in a corner of the room. I wasn't bothered that it might pill up over time, I'll deal with it later. I looked around for my shoes, not remembering where I took them off. I walk around the room once again to make sure I looked everywhere. I walked to the racks that were on the left wall. I checked in all the cubbies to see if my shoes were in there. In the last cubby, I saw my shoes. 'Why would they be in there?' 'I don't know Aries, I don't smell anything off. Maybe you put them there on instinct without remembering.' I have a feeling that Lupus was right but didn't comment. I just nodded my head and put my shoes on. I ran out of the closet and left my bag on my bed. I ran out of my bedroom and ran down the stairs. I saw that Stiles was laying on the couch that was in the living room and already had his shoes on. He looked up from his phone once he heard me come down the stairs. He nodded and got up without saying a word.