CHPER SEVN YEET

(Ok, so I'm posting today cause I wasn't able to post for two weeks due to vacations. NOT SORRY)

Emery woke up groaning, her body and head slightly sore. She didn't see anything, as she had a bag over her head, and felt her hand in hand cuffs. After the ringing in her ears had stopped, she tried to listen, hoping for any indication of where she was.

"Kraang, how do you work this piece of equipment called a phone?"

"I am not in holding of the knowledge that Kraang seeks, Kraang." Two metallic voices, obviously holding a conversation but sounding exactly the same, we're above her. She felt in her pocket, by turning just a little, and realized her phone was gone! Her mind raced. They could NOT figure out about the turtle. She racked her brain, until the girl remembered what Raph had told her while explaining how it worked.

"If anyone else ever captures the phone, just say Tphone, and then say self destruct. Don't say it together though, unless you actually need it to self destruct."

Emery turned up, and yelled out loud enough for both Kraang to hear her, as well as the phone.

"Tphone, self destruct!" She heard a fizzle and a crack, and one of the people (robots?) exclaim in fear. She sighed in relief, relaxing slightly. Or, as much as you could while being kidnapped.

"The phone is no longer of any use, Kraang."

Emery could barely see anything, but she felt whatever vehicle she was in stop, as the Kraang (that's what she assumed they were called, they kept calling themselves that) grabbed her by the arms and led her inside some place. She was shoved, falling onto a metal floor, with bars all around it. The bag was ripped of her head, and she saw something that made her gasp. There was a huge tank of glowing green ooze, like a massive glow lamp. When Emery looked around, she saw tons of creepy, pink glowing robots, with squishy brain things in their stomachs. But that wasn't what scared her. It was the massive red salmon fish with the robot legs and sharp teeth, accompanied by the skeletal looking wolf next to him. Ok, now she was freaking out.

"Who are you? Where am I! Let me go!" Emery screamed questions at the wolf and fish creature thingys. What had she done to be here? What had Casey done to get wrapped up into this mess?

"This is Jones's sister? She's very pretty." The fish creature looked at her with a flirty smirk, and he spoke with a thick accent of something Emery was unfamiliar with. The wolf growled a little at the fish.

"It doesn't matter, as long as he hands April O'Neil over to us for her. So stop flirting with the bait."

"I'm a fish, I can't help it."

Emery backed into the cage, and started fiddling with the cuff links. They weren't normal cuff links; they were thicker and she couldn't find a key hole to pick. She looked down and realized her jeans were more torn up than when the day had started, and a burn mark was visible on her stomach and arm, where it burned through her clothes. She really liked this jacket, too.....

"Look, I don't know who you are, but just know that my brother-" Emery started growling out threats to them,before they slammed the cage against the wall, throwing her around in it until she had several scrapes, and a massive headache from where they knocked her out.

"Shut up, child. Your not important in this mess."

Emery quietly whimpered in pain. But the fish man spoke up.

"Wait. If she's the boys sister, than do you think she knows where the turtles live?" Emery's mind started racing and putting pieces together. Turtles. When they said turtles she thought Raphael. There were more of him? And Casey must know them, as the saying goes, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. And these were the enemies. And if they assumed she knew them through Casey........ then Emery resolved right then and there to not say anything about Raphael.