CAPITOR ATE

"She's my sister, Raphael!" Casey was yelling at him to get away from his sister, as he still didn't know how the two met. Raph was trying to carry Emery back to the lair, so Donnie could check up on her injuries. Casey shoved Raph away, and the red banded turtle didn't like that. He stood up and growled at Casey.

"Don't tell me what to do, Jones. She's hurt, we need to take her back to the lair."

"We need to call a ambulance!" Casey objected.

"What she needs," Donnie interrupted, taking a hand away from her stomach. "Is a immediate X-ray. She broke a rib, but because she's not awake and can't describe this to me, I don't know if she peirced a lung or not. Besides, how are you going to explain this to the authority's?"

"And Casey, your already running low on cash." April intervened. "This is gonna cost thousands of dollars if you take her to the hospital. Donnie will do it without charge." Donnie nodded in agreement, while Casey opened his mouth to interject.

"Enough!" Leo yelled, gathering all of their attention. "She already knows we exist. She's getting weaker by the second, and if she did pierce a lung, she'll be dead within a few minutes unless we get her to the lair. She stays with us." At least she's not mutated, was all Raph could think. He picked up the girl, carful not to shake her to much, and walked with his brothers to the streets, where they opened up a manhole cover and took off towards the lair. Mikey kept trying to shove pizza under her nose, claiming it always worked with him, so why not Emery. Casey was furious, brooding and being moody the whole time Raph carried Emery. When they got to the lair, Donnie instructed Raph to place her down on the table, and everyone but April and himself to get out.

Raph grumbled about it, but didn't object. He knew Donnie was gonna do all he could to help her.

"So, Raphael." Casey pointed an accusing finger at his chest. "How do you know my sisters name? Why did you two recognize each other?" Raph shoved of his hand, and backed away a little.

"Maybe, if you weren't such a crappy brother, she would've told you." Raph shoot back. Casey yelled in anger and tried to punch Raph in the face. Raph dodged easily, and hit Casey in the jaw. Hard. But that just made the hockey player madder. When Mikey and Leo saw what was going on, they attempted at separated the two, who were both now waling on each other.

"Raphael! Yame!" Splinters voice filled the room, and Casey stopped struggling. Raph shoved Mikey off of him, and Splinter approached Raphael and Casey. "What is the meaning of this?"

"Casey just tried to punch me in the face, master Splinter!" Raph growled, not taking his eyes off Casey.

"Don't call me a bad brother. Cause I'm not! I haven't ever hurt her intentionally! I've always been there for her!" Casey screamed at Raphael, about to attack again,  but realizing Splinter was still there.

"Oh yeah? How about when she lost her hockey match? Or Macy betrayed her trust? Or her team beat her up? Or maybe when you were supposed to have practices, but blew her off for April! What about then, Casey!" Raph spat out. He was so angry. That kind, sweet, pretty girl almost died because she thought nobody cared, and now Casey was trying to play the 'she's my sister' card? No way.

"How did you-"

"Raphael, Casey. You need to be separated. Think on this, and calm down, until you can calmly speak about this without anger." Raph bowed his head, frustrated, but he respected Splinter too much to protest. Casey threw his hands up in the air, and stalked away. Splinter placed a hand in his most emotional son's shoulder.

"My son, rest. You will feel better when you awake. Maybe you will wake as the same time as our new friend. Emery, her name was?"

Raph nodded, and went to his room to sleep, wishing fiercely that he had Spike.... Slash to talk to again.