Chapter 23: The Feelings Between Us

The car parked on the parking lot of the Jatt's mansion. Inside the car, it was only Eshan and me.

Right after the little wedding at the mosque, Eshan's family members took the kids and went in a seperate car to the mansion before us because they had some stuffs to do at home.

So, we just took Eshan's car and drove to the mansion. Eshan parked the car and unplugged his seat belt. The entire car rude none of us talked.

I guess we both were too nervouse. I slowly unplugged my seat belt as Eshan got out of the car. I saw him walking towards me and then coming to my side, he opened the seat door.

I looked at him as he smiled and lend his hand.

It made me a little shocked to see him being a gentleman but . . . It wasn't like I hated it.

I put my hand put and put my hand on his as he slowly held my hand and leaned down and to my surpirse pressed a soft butterfly kiss on the back of my hand.

My cheeks turned red as I left his lips brushing aganist the back of my hand. "Um . . . M-Mr. Ja-t-t . . ." I shuttered a little as my cheeks were red with embarrassment.

Eshan looked at smiled. This smile was different than all the other smile that I have seen before. His eyes were filled with so much tenderness and his smile was so gentle and pure. It made my heart race just to watch him like this.

"Welcome to the Jatt's family, Sarah," he smiled.

I nervously smiled back and pulled away my hand. "T-t-hank y-you . . . M-Mr. J-Jatt . . ." I said, turning my face away.

I heard a small chuckle as he took my hand again and pulled me out of the car. Then closing the car door, he began to walk, dragging me beside him as I walked as well.

The entire time he didn't let go of my hand. It was making me more nervous.

I noticed how there was not sound around us. It was just silent, except my hill sound.

I was wearing a pencil hill which I was regretting wearing because my feet was hurting badly. I wasn't used to wearing hills and this was 2.5 inch pencil hill and it was hurting my feet. I knew I was shorter than Eshan and 2.5 inch pencil hill was doing a great job in having me matching his height. But, it was hurting my feet. I could literally feel burns and cuts around the feet that touched the edges of the hills.

We kept walking quietly, holding hands stills, until I heard Eshan saying something.

"So, how long are you planning to call me, Mr. Jatt?" He asked.

Oh that . . .

"Aren't you a Jatt as well now?" He asked, smirking. "It would look weird if you keep calling me Mr. Jatt."

I didn't know what to say. I mean . . . It is just a habit right?

How would I change it?

As I stay quiet I noticed Eshan sighing.

"Are you disappointed in this marriage, Sarah?" I heard his voice, filled with coldness and worriedness.

I turned to him and look at him in shocked and confusion. "What? Why would you think that?" I asked.

Eshan rubbed the back of his neck. "It is just the whole wedding was in a rush and we didn't even talk to your parents. I mean, shouldn't your parents be involved with our wedding? My family just did this in rush," he sighed.

Parents huh?

My parents face flashed on my head. I could still remember the day when I had to run away with Aliya, leaving our parents in danger.