About Destiny to Kill

Hello and Assalamualikum,

Please read below to know about the novel.

~📯🥁🎸~

🔖Title of the Book: Destiny to Kill

🔖Author: @Ella_Wisteria

🔖Old Book Cover:

🔖New Book Cover:

🔖New Book Cover:

🔖Book Summary:

When the Density is to Kill,
Fate Decides to Fall in Love . . .

~~~》 🎋🎡🎍《~~~

Meet Sarah Awan:

A woman full of secrets. She is not the typical woman that dreams of falling in love with a billionaire. She is fierce woman with a broken past who can do anything for her sister. Even if that means killing.

Meet Eshan Jatt:

A man full of mystery. He is the most youngest business man and a celebrity and is a stern cold hearted man in front of media. But in reality, he is a carefree guy who is known how to attract trouble.

When Sarah gets a mission to kill the heir of the Jatt Group of Company, Eshan, she marries him in the intention of killing. But, fate seams to decide otherwise because never in her wildest dream she thought that she would find herself falling for her own prey.

It is a modern Muslim Love Story!

🔖Book Status: Completed

🔖Book Availability:

- Fully completed in Wattpad
- Currently Unedited
- Chapters will be edited soon

🔖Disclaimer:

This novel is a work of fiction. All events, characters and scenes are author's imagination. Please do not copy any scenes or plot of this novel as it can cause copy right issues.

🔖 Total Chapters: Prologue + chapters + 3 parts of Epilogues

🔖 Written Time:

From April 5th, 2019 to May 24th, 2019

🔖 Destiny Series: Book 1

~📯🥁🎸~

The novel starts from next chapter. Don't forget to vote and share if you like it and don't forget to comment and share your thoughts. As a writer I would love to know about my readers opinions weather it is bad or good.

I hope you like this book and have a nice day!

Regards,
Ella