Epilogue: Part 2: Realization

My eyes wided in shock.

I couldn't believe my ears.

Nabil was a FBI agent?

But . . .

Before I could recover from that shock, the girl in her lab coat and hijab came near Nabil and stood beside him.

"And, I am his wife, Dr. Neaha," she smiled.

I was shocked.

I couldn't believe what I just heard.

Nabil was a FBI agent?

And when did Nabil got married?

Nabil noticed how shocked I was and nodded. "I know you are shocked, Sarah. In fact, it is my fault to not to tell my best friend about my identity but what can I do? I was spying on you to hunt down Waali."

"What?" I was even more confused.

How did Nabil knew about Waali?

"You must be shocked, Sarah," Nabil said. "But this is the truth. I meet you in collage but I never told you my age. I am much older than you, Sarah."

I looked at Nabil but didn't say anything. He always looked older than me but I never let it bother me because in collage people came and study from different age.

But, I had no idea that Nabil hid this much from me.

I waited for him to continue.

"I have been working in FBI for five years in United States. I have a family. I have a wife and a 4 hear old son. My life was perfect until I got a mission from my boss," Nabil sighed. "Apparently, crime rates in United States kept increasing and I was living there when I was working in FBI. I worked in many cases and arrested many criminals. However, three years ago, I got the information that small islands and states in United States and Canada are extremely active in illegal things. When I did more research about it, I found out that the main root of it was coming from one single gangster who was none other than Waali. For the last 5 years he have extended his businesses of illegal things in such a high amount and he does everything in a way that no investigation team can find any clue. I was failing in my mission. I couldn't find Waali in United States so I came to Canada in disguise of a collage student to search for him. And Coincidently, I happened to meet you in collage. In the begining, I was your friend and I was still in my mission to find Waali but then I began to notice your behavior and how you would always stay in fear. It made me curious so I followed you and found out that you live with Waali's gangs members."

I kept listening to him.

"I could have arrested you. But no, I realized that you were forced in many actions. So I became your beast friends and kept an eye on you. I even followed you in P.I.E. and even kept on eye on you after you get married with Eshan, however, the problem was that when you got married with Eshan I came to United States to see my family. Therefore, polices were looking after you but couldn't trace you down when your phone was thrown down the mountain cliff. The policies reached the crime scene pretty late and by that time, Waali had escaped and the policies were only able to save Aliya and Eshan . . ."

"Aliya! Eshan!" I said in excitement. "Both are safe?"

Nabil smiled. "Both are safe. However, we found your wounded body under the water after a quiet few hours. You were senseless and lost a lot of blood. The policies found you and immediately called me and it was me who ordered the polices to bring you to a hospital and not to let anybody know that you are alive."

I looked at Nabil, confused. "Why Nabil? I want to return to my family . . ."

"It was risky, Sarah," Nabil interrupted. "If Waali can attack you like that, he can do it again. Plus, you were in comma for 1 month. Waali could finish you if he knew you were alive and defendless. So, we transferred you to United States so you can be safe here."

"I am in USA?" I asked. "But why . . . ?"

Nabil sighed. "Leaving you in the hospital there was too risky. Plus, I was following you, Sarah. Do you realize how everytime you tried to do something it was always ruined or seamed preplanned?"

"Huh?"

"Think about it, Sarah. My men had investigated and told me that you were told to poison Eshan's milk that he drank at night, right?" He asked.

I nodded.

"So, how did Waali knew that Eshan drinks milk at night?"

My eyes wided in realization as I understood what Nabil was trying to tell me.

"Waali used to get every information about your conversation with Eshan's family. Didn't you find it strange? It is almost as if . . ."

"There is somebody in Eshan's family who is playing a double game," I said in realization. "That person is Eshan's family member and know Eshan's habits. That person is working for Waali and giving him all the updates of Eshan's family."