Epilogue: Part 3: Destiny to Revenge

It made sense now.

I was right. I knew I was right.

There was somebody from Eshan's family that was hiding his real nature and was acting like a nice person. But in reality, maybe that was how Waali used to fund out everything about me and my actions beforehand.

"Maybe that was the reason Waali knew I was trying to have police follow my GPS. He knew my moves because somebody from Eshan's family got to know about it and told Waali," I said.

Nabil nodded. "You are right, Sarah."

I sighed.

I had no idea.

"Eveybody in Eshan's family was so nice. Who could do it then?" I asked in confusion.

Nabil shook his head. "I don't know, Sarah. But, whatever the reason is, we are not letting you go back to that house."

Huh?

I raised my eyebrow. "Nabil, what do you mean? I want to go back to Eshan and Aliya. They must be worried sick."

"With this condition?" The woman asked. "Sarah, I don't know you personally and I heard about you from my husband. However, you are in a condition where you will need another few more months to recover your strength. You lost a lot of blood and some of your bones were fractured. I wouldn't have been involved in this but Nabil wanted me to do your surgery so nobody would find out about you. That is why I came to know about you. But, I must say, you are pretty lucky to survive and you can't even move your own arms properly. You think if you go back to the Jatt's family and the person who is involved with Waali will let you go again?"

I didn't know what to say.

She had a point.

If I went back, what guarantee was that I would get Eshan back. Chances were that I would get attack again. In fact, Eshan and Aliya's life might be in danger again.

"Do you always want to live in fear, Sarah?" Nabil asked.

I looked down.

I knew what he was talking about.

All my life, I only had one mission. I was protecting Aliya and was living in fear.

But how long would that continue?

If I stay quiet then I was letting Waali do whatever he wanted.

That was not what I wanted though.

"I did some investigation on you, Sarah. I know about your past," Nabil said.

I looked at Nabil. "You do?"

Nabil nodded. "Your father was an honest police officer, right? I have heard about him when I first came to investigate in Canada. And I also found out that he and his wife, both were the victim of Waali's cruelty."

I looked down.

Flashbacks of 5 years ago ran in my head. I remembered how I was running away from the house, leaving my parents there. I was running with Aliya to save her.

"I don't think you forgot that day when everything happened, Sarah," he said.

I shook my head. "I can never forget that night, Nabil. Everything happened that day. Waali made me something that I didn't wanted to become. He trained me to become a killer."

"I know," Nabil nodded and then walked to me and sat on the bed side. "I know, Sarah. That time that's what you did to save Aliya. But today, the situation is different."

I looked at him.

"All this time you had somebody that you wanted to protect. Waali knew your weakness and he used it aganist you. But today, everything is different," Nabil said. "Nobody knows you are alive, Sarah. You don't have to think about anybody. You are only you. Tell me, Sarah. After what he did with your family, with your parents . . . Your sister and with Eshan . . . You think you will let him go that easily?"