Chapter 24: Making a decision

It was really awkward to be standing like that aganist the door. My eyes roamed at the room once again, examining it's beautiful candle light with red rose petals decorations. Even though the room was beautiful, it was making me more nervous.

I never came to Eshan's room before so it was my first time and having him standing next to me was making me even more nervous.

I heard a soft sigh. I turned my head to look at Eshan and noticed him looking at the decorations as well. His head turned to me as our eyes met.

I wanted to ask him something but as my eyes met his, I couldn't look away. His eyes were chocolate brown and so deep and beautiful. His lashes curled the perfect way having his eyes fitted perfectly with his features.

His eyes held a tender feeling. I noticed how irresistibly charming his eyes were. He gaze deepened as if he was looking onto me.

I felt my heart pounding as I noticed how his face was leaning towards me. I was so lost on his eyes that I didn't realize when my fingers was about to touch his cheeks.

"Done checking me out?" Eshan whispered, leaning close to me.

I came to my senses as I realized what was I about to do. My cheeks turned red like tomato as feelung embarrassmed and without realizing, I pushed Eshan away.

What the heck I was doing just now?!

I wanted to slap myself. It was darn embarrassing.

I turned my head on my side to see Eshan and noticed him leaning against the wall and sighing.

Why was he sighing?

I noticed how he angle his face against the wall in a way so that he wouldn't face me.

Did I made him angry?

My heart was filling with guilt.

Stupid me! I shouldn't have behaved like that . . .

I looked at Eshan and noticed him still not looking at me.

May I should apologize?

I leaned against the wall as well. "Um, Mr. Jatt . . . I am s-o-r-"

I didn't get to finish my sentence when Eshan turned his head to me and I saw something really unexpected.

His cheeks were just as red as mine.

I gasped.

Was he blushing?!

OMG?!

Mr. Eshan Jatt was blushing?!

"Gosh, don't act so cute when you don't know what you are doing to me," Eshan whispered. "I am a guy you know."

I face turned even reder from hearing what he just said.

But then I looked at Eshan, confusingly. "Huh?"

"What, huh?"

"What does anything have to do with you being a guy?" I asked, tilting my head, trying to understand what he meant.

He snorted. "Don't tell me . . ." He paused and then sighed. "Whatever. If you are this clueless then it is pointless to talk to you about these stuffs."

I was more curious now. "What does that mean?"

Eshan sighed. "Nothing," he said, looking away. "Don't you want to change?"

I looked down to my heavy wedding dress. The dress was heavy and with all my ornaments, it was even heavier. Not to mention, my feet were hurting from wearing those high heels.