one ; mr. arrogant

sol's

i groaned as my alarm wakes me up. i checked the time and it's only 5am in the morning, our school starts at 8am. i get off from my bed and went to take a shower. after preparing myself, i went downstairs to cook ramyeon for my breakfast. yes, i'll be the one making my breakfast. my parents died in a car accident 12 years ago why we're on our trip to jeju island. i have a little brother but he was still a little so we left him to my aunt and uncle and that's one of the reason why he survived. my dad's the one driving our car but we accidentally fell on a cliff and im the only one survivor so my grandma's blaming me for their death. my aunty is now my legal guardian but she went to other country for her company. when i finished cooking the ramyeon, i placed in on a bowl and start eating.

(time skip ; school)

i went inside our school and looked around. i was looking for my brother.

"sol!" i turned around and looked from where does the voice comes, then i saw jungkook with his friend, taehyung. i ran towards him with a large grin and hugs him.

"i missed you, noona." he said. and i playfully hits his chest.

"pabo, you're always missing me!" i chuckled and he laughs.

"lovebirds, we'll get late to our first class!" taehyung said and we finally went to our classroom.

when we went inside, everyone's eyes were on us. maybe i was walking with 2 of the popular boys in our school. i just shrugged it and went to my seat at the last row beside my friend, jieun.

"oh my gosh girl!! jungkook is so handsome today!" she screams while fanning herself.

"he's always like that." i sighed.

"but he's different today, look!" she said and i just rolled my eyes.

"oh! and how about that guy entering this room?" she asked and i turns my gaze in front. damn, it was my crush, min yoongi. his silky brown hair was covering his eyes and he looked so damn hot. he sat on his seat at the first row and i admired his back. he was talking to his seatmate, namjoon.

"girl, are you done?" jieun suddenly asked whick interrupt me from admiring my future husband.

"what are you talking about?" i gave her a dude-can-you-shut-up look.

"nothing!" she said and chuckled. soon the bell rang and our teacher enters the room

(lunch break ; canteen)

after me and jieun brought foods, we looked around and there's no vacant table already.

"i think we're going to eat while standing today." jieun said and i sighed.

"sol! jieun! here!" i heard jungkook's voice and i saw him eating with his friends, including yoongi, damn.

"thank god someone saved us, my baby~" jieun said and went to the boys's table while i followed her. i sat between jungkook and jieun then started eating.

"so sol, how's the food?" seokjin asked and i looked at him.

"it was great." i said then stole a glance at yoongi. he was eating peacefully and he looked like an angel. but then jieun nudged my stomach and i glared at her.

"i know yoongi is handsome but please, eat properly. you're spilling the soup." she whispered and i just continued eating.

"oppa, can i eat with you?" i looked from where the girly voice came from and saw it was heejung, our school's queen, a bitchy like. my eyes widen when she sat on yoongi's lap. just when is she allowed to sit on my baby's lap?!

"heejung, can you please go away?" jimin said in an annoyed tone.

"but i wanna stay with yoongi oppa." she said with a pout. ugh, i feel like throwing up here. yoongi took a glance to me and i blushed. did he really do that?

"can you see i'm eating peacefully here?" he said to heejung.

"leave, before i hit a girl in no time." he added and heejung glares at me before leaving.

"did that slut just glared at noona?!"  taehyung said in an angry tone.

"tae, calm down. it's okay." i said and gave him a reassuring smile. he sighed. then the bell rang and we separated. since im not in a same class with jieun, i just walked in my classroom alone.