seven ; hurt

yoongi's

as the time goes by, the school's already over. i was currently inside a cafe, alone. it's near our school so i decided to wait for jieun and the boys here since they need to do something first before going out of the school.
i decided to send a message to sol. jungkook just gave me her number earlier.

me: hey sol, it's me yoongi. i was wondering if how are you?

i waited for her reply until she finally replied it.

sol: im fine yoongi. thanks for last night.

i smiled at her response, knowing that she's alreadg fine. as i was waiting for the boys and jieun, someone suddenly sat across me.

"oppa!" i knew it was a girl and it's heejung. i just ignored her and continued sending messages to sol:

me: im glad you are. have you eat?

"oppa, why are you here? are you perhaps, waiting for my appearance?" she said in her very girly tone which irritated me. i glared at her.

"could you shut up?" i said and she grins at me.

"if you kiss me first." she said and placed her elbows on the table, her chin on her palm while staring deep through my eyes.

"fucking slut." i muttered.

sol: i only ate ramyeon earlier. thanks for your concern, yoongi-ssi

me: just call me yoongi

"oppa, aren't i pretty enough for you?" heejung asked and sighs.

"you're always ignoring me. it hurts me." she added.

"then im happy." i said.

"happy to what? happy that im here in front of you?" she asked and i let out a small laugh.

"you wish. im happy cause im hurting a slut like you. could you go away? you're ruining my mood." i said sarcastically and she scoffed.

"is it because you like that fucking bitch? sol? pfft, jeon sol. what an ugly name. she isn't even pretty." she said and my blood boiled.

"fucking go away."

"no im not of you dont kiss me." she said. i irritated so i stood up from my seat and went towards her, grabbing her by her neck.

"hyung!" i heard someone said and I turned to look at the boys and jieun on the doorway, looking at us. not only them, but the other people inside the cafe too. hoseok walks towards me and grabs my wrist.

"hyung, stop it." he said.

"i'll kill this slut."

"oh come on oppa, you cant kill your future wife." heejung said and i grabs her neck tightly, causing her to cough.

"yoongi, stop it." jieun said and she walked towards us, the other boys did the same.

"hyung, let's go." jimin said. i let go of heejung and she coughed more. namjoon, jin, jungkook, and taehyung went out first, following jimin.

"fucking dont go near us especially sol or else, i'll pull out your flesh." i said to heejung and went out the cafe with hoseok and jieun behind me. we all hopped inside jin's car(yes, only jin's) and went to some grocery store to buy foods.

(time skip ; grocery store)

i left the others and decided to went to ramyeons section since jungkook and jieun told me that sol loves it. i took 11 packs of it and placed it inside the basket that i was holding. i looked for the boys and i spotted jimin and hoseok laughing together. i walked towards them.