five ; argued

sol's

myg? who the heck is this? is this MIN YOONGI?!

solliee: who are you? how did you get my number?

unknown: im someone that you know and it doesn't matter on how did i get your number. hurry up and go here, im waiting.

is this stupid? should i go or nah? ugh i dont know!

(time skip ; at front of lila's cafe)

solliee: so where are you?

unknown: i could see you from here, go inside. im wearing all black.

what the freak. i sighed and went inside the cafe and looked around. this place isn't that crowd since it's 8:46 pm already and this place will be closed at 10 pm.

i spotted a man wearing all black. he has a mask on and he was looking at me. he then raised his phone, indicating that he was the one i was talking and slowly went towards him. i sat across him and studied his eyes. he seem familiar. so i guess he's really yoongi.

"what do you want? yoongi?" i asked. then he slowly takes off his mask revealing his face. oh my freaking gosh..

"HOSEOK?!" i shouted and everyone inside the cafe looked at me. shit..

"sol! calm down!" he said and sighed. i breathe heavily and gulped.

"so why am i here?" i asked and he grins at me.

"taehyung, jungkook, jimin and me are inviting you to our house." he said and my jaw dropped.

"YOU TOLD ME TO GO ALL THE WAY HERE USING AN UNKNOWN NUMBER JUST TO TELL ME THAT YOU AND THOSE THREE IDIOTS WANTS ME TO GO TO YOUR HOUSE?!" i said angrily.

"s.. sol, calm down. it's just i wanna eat with you first alone. so let's order now?" he asked.

--

hoseok ordered caramel macchiato and some pastries while i only ordered cappuccino for myself.

"so do you wanna come? or nah?" he asked while eating.

"hurry up cause i wanna go." i said. his grins at me and ate fast.

"thank you, sol!" he said.

when hoseok finished eating, we took a bus to go to their dorm. yeah they're all living inside a house, it's really big and modern. they earn money to build that house or should i say, mansion. seokjin's and namjoon's fathers are both CEOs of a big company so they're both really rich too. hoseok and jimin are dance instructors in a famous company, taehyung owned 7 famous restaurants, jungkook doesn't have job yet cause he told me, he's freaking lazy and yoongi, i dunno. im not sure if he has job already or not.

(time skip ; in front of the mansion)

hoseok rings the doorbell since the gate is locked and not long after, we both greeted by a grinning fetus. his bunny teeth are showing.

"noonaaaa! you came!!" jungkook yelled at the top of his lungs and i quickly smack his nape.

"shut up could you?!" i said and sighed. he giggles.

"sorry noona, come in." he said and we all went inside the mansion.

--

as i was looking around, someone suddenly shouted.

"jungkook! where did you put my shirt!?" yoongi said and went out from his room...... topless. his eyes widen when he saw me and i quickly covered my eyes.

"my heart is, my heart is, oh my god. min yoongi!!" hoseok said loudly.

"h.. hyung, your shirt is on the couch.." jungkook said in a shakey voice. while still covering my eyes, i could feel a presence nearing me.

"dont worry sol, hyung is gone." hoseok whispered in my ear and slowly removes my hands. i blushed hard remembering what happened just a few minutes ago. my crush is just topless in front of me.

"s.. so, where are the others?" i asked.

"jimin and taehyung are on the game room. you should go to them, noona." jungkook said and i nodded. since i've came to this place already before, i know where the way is.

when i was in front of the game room already, i could hear a monitor playing some music and taehyung and jimin's yelling. i didn't bother to knock so instead, i opened the door and went inside. jimin paused the game and they both looked at me. i blushed.

"h.. hi?" i said shyly.

"noonaaaa!!!" taehyung said and runs towards me like a kid then hugs me tight.

"i didn't expect that you'll say yes to hoseok hyung!" jimin said and grins.

"i didn't expect too, though." i said and they both laugh at my silly joke.

--

"so how's the food? sol?" jin asked while eating. we're all gathering in dining room, eating our dinner that made by jin and hoseok. the food is really good like you're in heaven while eating it.

"it's really good! like always. and i really like the ramyeon! it's really really delicious!" i said happily and he chuckles. i was shocked when i saw yoongi chuckling while eating. what is he chuckling about?

yoongi's

i chuckled quietly at sol's cuteness. damn, how can she do this to me.

"is our yoongi hyung chuckling at sol?" namjoon asked who's sitting beside me. i glared at him.

"shut up will you?" i said and he chuckles. well, that was annoying. i just continued eating until sol put a piece of meat on my plate.

"try this, yoongi-ssi. it's really delicious." she said and smiled. her smile is really angel-like.

sol's

"i dont like it." yoongi said and put the meat back to my plate. wow, im trying to be nice here.

"b.. but you haven't tried it yet. it's really yummy, yoongi-ssi." i said, putting the meat back to his plate but he shoved my hand.

"i dont care if it's yummy or not, im not asking for it." yoongi said coldly. im trying my best to hold back my tears.

"noona is just being nice to you, hyung." jungkook said from behind me and pouted.

"whatever." he said and continued eating. i can't handle this anymore.

"thank you for the food jin but i think it's time for me to go home now." i said and tried to smile to all of them. "it's getting late." i added.

"really? then let yoongi walk you home." jin said and i shook my head.

"it's okay. im not a kid anymore, right?" i giggle while they just stared at me.

"i've grown up to i'll be fine by myself." i said and stood up.

"let me at least walk you home, noona." jungkook said.

"no. you stay here, fetus. so goodbye! see you tomorrow!" i said and went towards the door. they all bid my goodbyes but, except yoongi. he's just eating and eating and eating. i walked our from their mansion and walked at the dark alley, alone.