three ; neighbor

sol's

i went out from the bathroom after i took a shower. i wore my pair of polka dots pj's and oversized shirt then went downstairs to the kitchen. i looked around and i spotted my phone on the table. i clenched my jaw and grabs it, dialing jungkook's number.

"pick it up!" i yelled.

"hel-"

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!! YOU FUCKING BITCH!!"

"woah, easy noona. what happened?"

"WHAT HAPPENED YOUR ASS!"

"what?"

"WHY DID YOU TELL YOONGI TO SEND ME HOME?!?"

"yoongi? send you ho--"

"YES YOU HOE!"

"NOONA CALM DOWN! first, im not a hoe. second, i didn't ask yoongi hyung to send you home."

"what? you didn't?"

"yes, i didn't, so-"

"okay bye." i said and quickly hung up the call.

so if jungkook didn't ask yoongi to send me home, then who could it be? jieun? nah, they're not close to each other and besides, yoongi is cold towards girls. then, could it possibly be his own decision? cause since it's getting dark, he want me to be safe? that was funny, sol.

i cooked some ramyeons and grabs a bottle of orange juice from the fridge. i opened tha cap and drank it.

(time skip ; living room)

i sobs as i keep watching the movie. damn, how could Titanic movie make me cry this much! i stuffed many noodles inside my mouth and continue watching the movie. then someone knocks on my door. who could it be? this late? i placed the bowl or ramyeon on the coffe table and stood up, going towards the door. i peek on the hole and there was a middle aged woman holding something outside. i slowly opened the door.

"uhm, hello?" i said sofly, smiling.

"hi young lady. my name is younghee. and you are?" she asked.

"sol. jeon sol." i said.

"nice to meet you, sol. i was new to this town and i live next to your house. i made some cookies for you if you want." she said and handed me a mini box with a pink ribbon on it.

"oh my, thank you." i said, taking the box from her.

"and welcome here!" i said happily. she smiled at me. gosh, she's so beautiful.

"thank you, sol. you can visit me sometimes and have a little talk. goodbye!" she said and left. i closed the door and locked it then went back to the couch. she looks familiar, like.. like.. like y.. yoongi?! is she yoongi's mother?! my future mother in law?! ugh sol, stop thinking about those.

after i finished eating and watching movie, i went to my room and plop myself on my soft bed. i wonder if she's really yoongi's mother. then if she really is, there's a possibility that yoongi is living next to me, wow. anyways, let's just sleep.

--

"sol, sol, hey sol!!" i was shocked by the sudden noice that jieun made.

"what do you want?" i asked.

"what are you thinking?" she asked and grins at me.

"it's just nothing." i said and sigh. actually, i was thinking about yoongi. thinking is he really is living next to me and the woman named younghee is really his mother. should i ask him? but im too shy to do that..

"is that about min yoongi?" she asked and poked my cheek. i blushed.

"ooh~ so it's really yoongi!" she shouts and everyone in the class especially girls turns their gaze towards us. i sighed and smacks jieun's forehead.

"bitch can you shut the fuck up?!" i whispered yell.

"sorry.." she sad and made a peace sign. then it hits me, bora is glaring at me, our class president. but why is she? did she likes yoongi too? tsk, i don't care.

yoongi's

i sighed for the tenth time cause i was really annoyed right now.

"can you shut the fuck up taehyung?!?" i said angrily.

"hyung, calm down." hoseok said and pats my shoulder.

"i know you all know that i like sol but please stop teasing me and shut the fuck up!" i yelled.

we're now currently inside to an empty classroom. chairs scattered everywhere and some papers on the floor. we were talking about food earlier but jungkook brings this topic. they're talking about on how i like sol.

"okay, let's just change the topic. so yoongi, how's your new home?" jin asked.

"it was great." i said coldly.

"cause he was living next to his ultimate crush." jimin say playfully. i glared at him.

"shut up jimin. yoongi hyung will kill you." namjoon said and sighed.

"by the way, where are they?" hoseok asked.

"who?"

"sol and jieun."

"they're inside a classroom. math class." jungkook said behind me.

"ugh, i really hate math." taehyung said, sighing.

"math hates you too hyung!" jungkook said and laughed.

"let's meet them at the rooftop. break time."  i said and they all nodded.

--

it's break time already and while on our way to rooftop, a girl approached us. she was wearing lot's of make up and has a black long wavy hair.

"hi, sunbaes. i just wanna ask if i could borrow yoongi oppa." she said and shyly.

"what do you want?" i asked coldly.

"can i have a talk to you? alone?"

"sure."

"by the way, im bora."

--

"so what is it?" i asked, not meeting her gaze.

"you know, yoongi oppa. you're really handsome and very attractive. and it's too embarrassing to say this but i like you! pleade be my boyfriend!" she said and i glared at her. she was staring at me earlier but now, on the ground.

"sorry, i dont have interest to any other girls." i said coldly.

"so if you're done talking i'll take my leave." i said and was about to leave but she grabs my wrist.

"y.. yoongi oppa, please, i really like you. i'll do anything you want. i'll give everything to you. just please be my boyfriend." she said and sobs. i could tell that she was crying already. i removed my wrist from her grasp and glared at her.

"do you understand what i said earlier? i dont have interest to any other girls!"

"why! cause you like a girl? huh? is that sol?! is it she?! why does always she! she's not even pretty! im much prettier than her! she's a slut! a whore! a bi-" before she could finish her sentences, i slapped her to her right cheek. how dare she.

"dont you fucking call sol like that cause you dont know her. or else, i'll let you taste your own blood? you got it?" i said and she nodded while holding her cheek. i left.

"wow hyung, what happened? you look angry." hoseok asked.

"it's just nothing." i said.