four ; jealousy

sol's

while i was writing the lectures on my notebook, my phone suddenly made a 'ding' sound. i grabs my phone and saw jungkook texts me.

kookie seagull : you and jieun, go to rooftop by lunch break.

rooftop? lunch break? why tho? i just shrugged it off and continued copying my lectures.

(time skip ; rooftop)

"where are they!!??" jieun shouted on top of her lungs. we were both annoyed now cause we've been waiting here for almost 20 mins already and the boys aren't here yet.

"maybe the teachers called them for a while. they'll be here in a minute." i said.

"sol! jieun!" someone shouted and we both saw the boys giving us a warm smiles. well except yoongi cause he's always like that, expressionless.

"sorry for making you both wait, yoongi hyung needs to talk to someone." jimin said.

"with who?" jieun asked.

"i heard her name-" taehyung havent finished his sentences cause i cutted him.

"wait, her?" i asked and they smirked.

"why? you jealous?" jungkook asked teasingly.

"jealous? me? wtf? why would i?" i said and chuckled.

"cause you like yoongi." jin said.

"no i dont." i said and looked away.

"okay, you said. by the way, her name is bora." jin said and my mouth parted. bora? as in the class president in our class? but why?

"bora?"

"yeah. i wonder what they both talked about though." hoseok said.

"she said she likes me." yoongi answered and my heart broke into pieces. so i was right, she likes him.

"woah hyung, you're incredible." jimin said and chuckles.

"so what did you said to her?" namjoon asked.

"you all dont have to know." yoongi said coldly. okay, so maybe he likes her too and they'll be a couple in the future. while they're dating, i was crying non-stop inside my room, covered with comfortable blanket. i was in urge to cry.

"i forgot that i need to do my assignment in history so please excuse me." i said and before they say something to make me stay, i rushed out of the rooftop.

i went to and empty and dark classroom and sat in a corner. i began to cry and my sobs are echoing through the silent place. why is this happening.. my long time crush will be in a relationship soon and it will break my heart too much. why.. why!!

"FUCKING WHY MIN YOONGI!! WHY CANT YOU JUST LOVE ME LIKE HOW I LOVE YOU!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BUT YOU LOVE SOMEONE! WHY BORA?! WHY HER!! HOW ABOUT ME! AAAAAA FUCK IT!" i shouted as loud as i can and kicked the chairs near me. i grabs my hair and pull it then slaps my face.

"fuck sol, just die already." i said and laughs hysterically.

"why do i even still needs to live if my crush doesn't like me back, right?" i said and continued laughing but my phone interrupts me. jungkook is calling. i pick it up and placed the speaker near my ear.

"yeah?"

"noona! where are you? you're not in your class! everyone is looking for you!" he said in a worried tone. i could tell that he was running cause he's breathing heavily.

"you dont need to look for me. im fine." i said.

"but noona! tell me where you are! ple--" i quickly hung up the call and threw my phone inside my pocket. i wiped my face with the back of my palm and stood up then went outside. since some of students are having their classes right now, they were only few walking around. i decided to go home since im not feeling well.

as i was walking through the school gate, someone grabs my wrist and drags me into dark alley.

"what the-" i tried to yell but he covered my mouth with his hand.

"dont fucking yell, sol." he said in a deep and serious tone which made me shocked. is this, y.. yoongi?!

"yoongi?" i asked when he removed his hand from me.

"yes it's me and where do you think you're going? are you going home already just because i didn't tell you what i replied to bora's confession?" he asked and i stared to tear up.

"you dont have to care about me." i said and was about to leave when he harshly grabs my shoulders.

"you're not going to leave, sol." he said and i sighed.

"no, im leaving. just go to bora and cuddle each other." i said and looked down.

"why? are you jealous? is it true that you like me?" he asked and i blushed hard.

"n.. no! of course not! why would i?!" i said and he chuckled.

"then go back inside. the boys is worried with you and jieun." he said and grabs my wrist then pulls me inside the school. what the heck is he planning to do to me?!

--

"oh my gosh sol are you okay?! why did you left us?!" jieun angrily asked as soon me and yoongi found them.

"im okay and calm down your ass." i said and sigh.

"so why did you locked yourself inside that empty, silent and dark room?" namjoin asked.

"yeah! you dont know how much you made yoongi hyung worried!" hoseok said and i blushed. what?

"what?" i asked, furrowing my eyebrows. then i saw yoongi glaring at hoseok.

"i.. i mean, you dont know how much you made us worried!" hoseok said and swallowed his lips.

"okay." i said.

--

when i got home, i plop myself on the couch and sigh. too many things happened today. my phone suddenly 'dings' and i grabs it. someone texted me and it's from unknown number.

unknown: meet me at the nearest cafe of your place. - myg