two ; daydream

sol's

i entered the classroom alone and sat at the back seat. the chair beside me is empty and i wonder who will be my seatmate. then there he comes, my ultimate crush and future husband, min yoongi. i remember that we are at the same class during English. yes, my favorite subject. but then, i frowns when a girl in such a short skirt approached him. she was smiling at him while yoongi just gave her cold looks. i wonder what they are talking about?

yoongi's

a girl suddenly blocked my way and smiled at me. i never saw her before so i guess she's new.

"you must be yoongi. i'm heejae, heejung's younger sister." she said. well, that slut's sister huh?

"what do you want?" i asked in a cold tone.

"come sit with me!" she said and grabs my wrist. i looked around then i spotted sol looking at me. she quickly avoided my eye contact shyly and she blushed. just look how cute you are, my sol. then i saw the chair beside her is empty. i quickly removes heejae's hand from my wrist and glared at her.

"i rather sit beside an angel than a devil's sister." i said then went towards sol. i sat beside her and i could see from the corner of my eye that she was blushing while looking down.

sol's

gosh IS THIS THE MIN YOONGI SITTING BESIDE ME?! WHY DID HE DO THAT?! okay sol, calm the fuck down. i let out a heavy sigh and tried to take a glance at him. he was sleeping with face in front of me. i never see his face this close before so i took the chance to admire his face, again.

his skin is so pale and smooth. damn i wanna squish those cheeks but i cant. then my eyes travels to his nose and his rosey thin lips. i blushed. i wanna taste those lips but i cant, again.

"enjoying what you see?" min goddamn yoongi suddenly spoke up, waking me up. i blushed hard and quickly looked away.

"w.. what do you m.. mean?" i said and chuckled a bit.

"you were enjoying looking at my handsome face." he said. oh my fucking god min yoongi!

"i.. i wasn't!" i exclaimed and bites my bottom lip.

"you cant lie." he said and suddenly grabs my hand then placed it on his cheek. i blushed even more at his sudden action and i looked at him with wide eyes.

"you wanna know how does these cheeks feels when you pinch them?" he asked and chuckled. just what the heck is he doing to me?! and how did he find out? is he reading my mind?!

"w.. what d.. do y.. you m.. mean?" i asked, stuttering.

"you can pinch my cheek, if you want." he said and smiled. i was about to pinch them, when..

"JEON SOL!" the teacher shouted my name angrily. SINCE WHEN DID I FELL ASLEEP?! i quickly stood up and bow.

"i.. i'm so sorry, mrs. lee." i said.

"meet me after class." she said and i nodded.

"you may take your seat." she added and i bow once again then sat on my chair. ugghhh jeon soll!!! that was embarrassing!! the whole class is looking at you! but, w.. where's yoongi? i looked at my side, then saw yoongi sitting beside me. so, he do really sat beside me. but why he didn't wake me up?!

(after class ; classroom)

"ms. jeon, this is the fifth time i caught you sleeping in my class." mrs. lee said.

"im sorry mrs. lee. i won't do it ever again." i said and she looked at me with piercing gaze.

"really?" she asked. i nodded.

"really huh. then you can go."

"what?"

"i said go."

"y.. yes ma'am." i said and i quickly rushed out of the room. what's gotten into her?

as i went out from the school, i saw yoongi leaning against a wall. goddamn yoongi?! i just walked pass him but he suddenly called my name.

"sol." i stopped walking, butterflies through my stomach. i looked at him and pointed at myself.

"m.. me?" i asked.

"yes, you. jeon sol." he said.

"jungkook asked me to send you home." he added and continued walking. oh, so that's why. that fetus.. i walked beside him while looking down.

"what are you doing?" he asked.

"what?"

"why are you looking at the ground?" he asked. fuck, this is embarrassing.

"why do you c.. care?" i asked and bites my lips. what did i just said?!

"nothing." he replied shortly.

--

"we're here." he said.

"thank y-" before i could finish my sentences yoongi left already. why is he so rude towards me? i pouted and enters my house.