Chapter 3: Caimbridge

That next day, Nick spent almost the entire day in his room at Larry and Tilly's apartment. He was currently on his computer. He looked everywhere online while Larry and Tilly looked in every book about Ancient Egypt and the rulers at the library. Nick was in the middle of reading an article about famous ancient Egyptian females when he heard his phone ring. "Hey Dad. How are you and Tilly doing?" Nick asked after he answered his phone. "We made some progress. We ended up running into Cecil and we asked him about what he knew. Apparently when Ahk left Cambridge, Cecil's father and his crew went back to the tomb and found more artifacts. After they found them, they were shipped off to Cambridge so that the museum in New York could get Ahk, his tablet and other artifacts" Larry explained. "What did you find about Irissa?" Nick asked "No one knew who the mysterious mummy was. All they knew is that it was a female. Maybe it was her" Larry replied. "I'll talk to Dr. McPhee tonight and see if he can make some phone calls to find out more information. But for now, we need to head over the museum. It's almost sunset. We will meet you there" Larry added before he hung up the phone.

A few minutes later, Nick, Tilly and Larry arrived at the museum just before sunset. "You are rather early tonight" Dr. McPhee said to Larry and Tilly as he walked out of his office. "Oh hey Dr. McPhee, just the person we were looking for!" Tilly said as she pulled him into the center of the museum. "Listen, the Ahkmenrah exhibit is not finished" Tilly said to Dr. McPhee. "Not finished? What do you mean? We have the tablet, him, his parents and other artifacts from his tomb! We even the twenty something foot tall guards! What else could there be?!" Dr. McPhee exclaimed in confusion. "Ahkmenrah had a wife" Tilly said as she motioned to her ring finger. "We need your help to find her and see about getting her here" Larry added. "Why should I? It probably doesn't matter!" Dr. McPhee exclaimed. "Well think of it this way, you will be probably one of the ONLY people to have a complete set of artifacts from the same tomb!" Nick said as he tried to convince Dr. McPhee to help them. "That is a good point. Alright, you can count me in! I'll see what I can do" Dr. McPhee said before he walked back into his office to make his phone calls. "Okay everyone, you know what to do!" Larry said before the three of them split up. Larry went to go release Ahkmenrah and his parents, While Tilly went to release the neanderthals, animals and pilgrims, and Nick went to open up the miniature exhibit to release Jed and Octavius. Once everyone was awake, Nick, Larry and Tilly were called into Dr. McPhee's office. "I have good news and bad news" Dr. McPhee said to them. "Good news is that I found where the 'unknown and mysterious female mummy' is. Bad news, the mummy along with the other artifacts found may be shipped off to various other places very soon." He said as he sat back in his chair. "Well, where is she?"Larry asked. "Cambridge University. However, they are shipping off their mummies and other artifacts and replacing them with wax figures" Dr. McPhee explained to them. "Lucky for us, I know the person in charge of their Egyptology Department and gave her a call. After talking to her for a while, she said that I and by that I mean you three, can go there and collect whatever remains of what was supposed to get packed up and shipped out later in the week." Dr. McPhee added as he slid Larry and Tilly a list on his desk. "There was one condition however. You must get it done by the morning of the next day or else. So you have until tomorrow night to get everything and get out of there swiftly. The guard there already knows of your arrival and will be expecting you" Dr. McPhee told them. "I want you to do it and do it as quickly as possible!" Dr. McPhee ordered.

That night, Larry, Tilly and Nick went over the list and devised a plan using a map of Cambridge that Nick printed out from the internet. " So, we need all of the help we can get. When we get there, Nick, you take Ahk, Laa, Lancelot, Atilla, and Elaine. " Larry said as he started to go over their plan."Can Dexter and Able come along?" Elaine asked as she walked into the break room while petting Dexter. Able then entered the room and climbed up onto her shoulder and Elaine kissed her head. "Totally!" Tilly said enthusiastically. "So, what's the master plan?" Elaine asked. "Well, after we get there early tomorrow morning, you, Ahk, his tablet, Lancelot and Atilla will be waiting for us on the inside. Since the door locks from the inside, once you and the other guys wake up, you can let us in" Larry said as he started to explain their plan to her. "I don't mean to be prissy, but you have me on a team with Lancelot the Thick-headed knight?!" Elaine said slightly angry. "We placed you with them so that they will have a level headed leader. Since we want to keep Teddy and Sacagawea together, we figured you were the best person for the job" Larry said as he tried to convince her to go along with their plan. " Besides, someone has to keep Lancelot in check while also showing him how awesome you are! Let him see what he's missing and it'll be his loss and he's gonna feel so bad and I bet that soon he'll be begging on his knees to get you back" Tilly said. "That is very true. Dextie, you can hit Lancelot as many times as you would like" Elaine cooed to Dexter. "So after you, Laa Dexter, Able, Ahk, Lancelot and Atilla, let us in and open up the loading dock, Tilly and I will back the truck in and have Ahk, Jedediah, Octavius, Sacajawea and Teddy get out and then you can help us set up the empty boxes." Larry explained. "After we get all of the empty boxes set up and opened, we can start grabbing the things on this list. After we get the small stuff, we can gather anyone that is supposed to come with us and bring them to the boxes." Larry finished explaining. "Sound like a plan?" Larry asked Tilly, Nick, Elaine, Dexter and Able. "Sounds like a plan Larry man!" Tilly said as she saluted him. After gathering everyone but Ahkmenrah up, Larry explained the plan and told them not to tell Ahkmenrah about where they are going and why. "All he needs to know is that we need him and his tablet and that we are bringing back some things for most of the exhibits here." Nick explained to them.

Early the next morning, Larry dropped off a large box containing Laa, Dexter, Able, Elaine, Lancelot, Atilla and Ahkmenrah with his tablet to Cambridge University. Later that night as the sun was setting, Larry, Tilly and Nick drove around to the back entrance that was unlocked. "Everyone ready and remember the plan?" Larry asked. "Got it all up here!" Tilly said as she pointed to her head. As the sun finally set, the tablet glowed and brought everyone to life. As Larry was backing the truck in, Nick was waiting by the back door to be let in. When Elaine opened the door for Nick, Lancelot and Atilla opened the loading dock door and Larry backed the truck in. After Larry put the truck in park, Nick opened the back doors of the truck to let everyone out. "Everyone okay?" Tilly asked as she looked over at Laa. Everyone nodded and Larry scanned the group to make sure that everyone was accounted for. "Where are we Larry?" Ahkmenrah asked as he looked around confused. "We are at a school. They are getting rid of some of their artifacts and exhibits and they said that before the ship them out to different places, we can have our pick of what we want. Dr. McPhee gave us a list and we have to get them by tomorrow morning." Larry said as he held up a piece of paper. After grabbing little things like fake food, fake plants and trees, some medieval weapons and various other things, it was time to grab the big artifacts. Atilla, Lancelot and Laa grabbed the big and heavy statues while everyone else grabbed the small statues and busts of famous heads. As the statues and objects were placed in their boxes, Larry was marking them off on the piece of paper. "Looks like we still have some time left before sunrise, wanna see what else we can get?" Nick asked Larry and Tilly. "I say we do it! Let's go!" Tilly said as she and Laa walked off.

Once everyone was inside the main part of the building, they began to search for Cambridge's Egyptology Department. "This place looks oddly familiar. If I remember correctly, the Egyptology department should be down this hall." Ahkmenrah said as he lead everyone down a long hallway. While they were walking down the hall, they picked up a few objects that the group had wanted. As they kept walking, they felt as if someone was following them and watching their every move from the shadows.