Part 2 Chapter 6: A Mother's Love

The next day before sunset, Larry, Nick and Tilly arrived at Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum in New Jersey. As they pulled up to the entrance gate, they were greeted by a young man holding a phone and wearing a blue and tan uniform with the word "Security" on it. Around his neck, there hung a lanyard with a picture and a name "Mark" on it. "Welcome to Madam Tutu's Wax Museum or whatever I guess. Pick up or delivery?" The guy said as he continued to stare at his phone screen. "Pick up" Larry said as he tried to show the young man his security badge. The young man then motioned for them to continue through the closed gate. "Can you open the gate please?" Tilly asked from the passenger side of the vehicle. "Ugg. Fine!" The young man said in a pessimistic tone as he let out a groan and then opened the gate. "Thanks so much Markl" Larry said before driving through the opened gate. After Larry drove around to the back of the building, Tilly and Nick got out to make sure that the coast was clear. After signaling to Larry that the coast was clear, Larry backed the truck up into the loading dock while Nick and Tilly kept watch. After the truck was safely parked and secured, Larry and Tilly unloaded the boxes that contained Elaine, Laa ,Lancelot,Irissa, Craig, Ahkmenrah and his tablet. Once the boxes were unloaded and the room was secured, Tilly and Larry nodded at each other. Larry got back in the truck and then drove the truck out of the gate while Nick and Tilly stayed behind to make sure no one would enter the room. After the guard left to go on his break, Nick snuck into the guard shack and opened the gate so Larry could drive the truck back in without being noticed. After parking the truck, Tilly let Nick and Larry back into the museum. After the sun had set, the box started to glow.

"Okay everyone! Tonight's the night! Everyone know what to do?" Larry asked as he and Tilly opened the top of the boxes to let everyone out. One by one, everyone stepped out of the box. After everyone was out of the box, they walked towards the door that lead into the museum. Laa reached for the door and tried to open it. "It wont open" Nick said as Laa continued to pull the door to try to open it. "Come on Laa, that's not going to work" Tilly said as she tried to get Laa away from the door. "Stay" Laa said as he put a hand on Tilly. After moving Tilly out of the way, Laa broke the small window on the door and tried to open it again. "Um Laa," Larry said as he pushed the door open. "Push Laa. Don't pull" Larry said as he showed Laa how to open the other door. "Let's go find my son!" Elaine said as she rushed out of the room and into the museum. After leaving the room to wander the museum, they saw what looked like the master control office."Dad look! If I can get in there, I can plug in my laptop and gain access to the system, I should be able to control which figures go with us" Nick said as he took out his laptop from his backpack. "Great idea Nikki! Everyone wait here" Larry said as he opened the door. "That night guard doesn't really do his job very well" Tilly remarked as Larry and Nick entered the now open room and plugged in his laptop. "Hey dad, look at this" Nick said as he motioned for Larry to come look at his computer screen. "According to this, the medieval figures are supposed to go to a museum in Canada and we are supposed to get the children's cartoon characters" Nick said confused. "Is there a way you can change it?" Larry asked his son as he put a hand on his shoulder. "I can try. It may take a few minutes. I will let you know when I finish changing the inventory" Nick said as he started to type away on his computer. "Good luck Nick. I know you can do it" Larry said to Nick as he tried to motivate him. "Thanks dad" Nick said as Larry left the room.

"According to this map, the medieval exhibit should be this way" Tilly said as she looked at the map that was standing in front of her. As they started to walk towards the exhibit, they heard a very loud noise. "What's that sound?" Tilly asked as she and Larry took their flashlights off of their belts to look around. "Don't worry Ahkie! I'll protect you!" Craig said as he jumped onto Ahkmenrah's back and wrapped his arms around Ahkmenrah's neck. Suddenly, Larry's phone lit up. "Guys, Nick got in! We can take what we want from the medieval exhibit" Larry said as he paraphrased what Nick had texted him. "Wait, I know that sound" Elaine said as she turned around the corner and ran towards the sound. "Elaine wait!" Larry yelled as he, Tilly, Laa, Irissa, Craig, and Ahkmenrah started to chase after her. "Let her go Dangly Bells! It's not worth it! Besides, she wouldn't listen anyway!" Lancealot yelled as he chased after Larry to stop him and the others. After everyone finally caught up to Elaine, they noticed that she was frozen in place and watching someone.

When they looked at what Elaine was staring at, they saw little kids playing. One child was a princess, another was a prince and the last child was a knight. "Are you alright Elaine?" Irissa asked her as she put her hand on Elaine's shoulder. "I-I can't believe it." Elaine said almost speechless. "Believe what?" Craig asked her as he leaned over Ahkmenrah's head. "Galahad" Elaine three children then stopped what they were doing and one of the little boys looked over at them. "Yes?" The little boy asked as he looked over at Elaine and the others. "Galahad!" Elaine replied happily with tears forming in her eyes. The blonde child looked at her for a moment before his eyes widened. "Mommy!" The boy cried he ran towards Elaine. She was quick to scoop her in his arms and hold him close to her. "Oh Galahad my dearest darling child" Elaine cried happily. "Mama" the child cried happily. "Everyone, this is the most noblest knight in the world, my son Galahad" Elaine said as she presented Galahad to everyone. Galahad waved and Tilly squealed in delight. "Galahad my precious treasure, this is, Laa ,Larry, Tilly ,Irissa, Ahkmenrah, and Craig" Elaine explained. Galahad waved happily and then he looked over at Lancelot. "Who's that mama?" Galahad asked. "Don't you know? That's your father" Tilly cooed at the little boy. Larry looked between Elaine and Lancelot. "Elaine can I talk to you for a minute?" Larry asked. Elaine nodded and she handed her son to Irissa. Once he was in her arms, Elaine kissed his head and she walked off with Larry. "Okay so, I know that you don't really like Lancelot. But, right now you need to let Lancelot spend time with Galahad. He is his father and he does have a right to see his son" Larry said once he and Elaine were alone.

Irissa then walked to where they were. "Elaine, you were blessed with this child and for his sake, be the family that Ahkmenrah and I never got to be. Surely there is something that you two can still bond over! Besides, Lancelot only has you right now. The other woman isn't here. So can you at least try to make up with him so you can finally be a family?" Irissa said as she tried to convince her to make up with Lancelot so that they could have a second chance at being a family. Elaine went silent and she lowered her head. "It would be useless anyway. He doesn't love me. I don't even know if there ever was a time when he truly loved me. His heart always belonged to Arthur's queen. I understand what you are trying to do and I appreciate it and I do want Galahad to have a loving family life as you say Lawrence. However, as I said, Lancelot does not love me and as Galahad's mother, I don't want him to be around Galahad. He can spend what is left tonight. After tonight Galahad will be under my care and Lancelot is not to be around him" Elaine said as he raided her head. Larry's watch 'beeped' softly and Larry looked at it. He then walked back to the others with Irissa and Elaine following behind. "Hey, we should probably go meet up with Nick and get you guys back to the museum before sunrise" Larry said as he ushered everyone towards an exit. "What happens at sunrise mommy?" Galahad asked Elaine. "Well, at sunrise, we all go to sleep. And at night after sunset, we all wake up and play!" Elaine told Galahad. "But shouldn't we sleep at night and play during the day?" Galahad asked Elaine confused. "It's not like that anymore. Since the museum closes at night, it's the only time when we get to play." Elaine explained.

After walking through the museum to the loading dock, Larry and Tilly opened the doors to see Nick waiting for them. "Hey guys. How did it go?" Nick asked as everyone entered the room. "It went good. Nick, this is Galahad." Larry said as he introduced Nick to Galahad. "Nice to meet you Galahad" Nick said as he crouched down to Galahad's level and held out his hand. "Hi mister" Galahad said happily as he shook Nick's larver hand with his smaller one.

When everyone was in their boxes, Larry, Tilly and Nick loaded up the boxes into the truck and drove off back to the museum. After a few hours of driving, they finally reached the museum. Once the truck was parked, Larry and Tilly got everyone unloaded and back to their exhibits. "Hey everyone!" Elaine yelled out to try to get everyone's attention. "I just wanted to say thank you for reuniting Galahad and I. I am eternally grateful and if there is anyway I can repay your kindness please don't hesitate to tell me" She said as everyone looked at her. "It's what we do!" Tilly said as she put an arm over her shoulder. "Yah Elaine, we prefer to keep families together so that everyone is happy" Larry said as he put his hand on Nick's shoulder. "Besides, the people love a completed exhibit! Ever since the Egypt exhibit got completed, we have been getting request after request of which exhibits should be completed. And the medieval exhibit was in second place" Dr. McPhee said as he walked out into the main part of the museum. "Now get back where you belong before sunrise. I don't want to carry you all the way to the medieval exhibit" Dr. McPhee warned playfully. Elaine laughed and she made her way the the medieval exhibit with Galahad. Everyone returned to their own exhibits and the museum was silent once again.