Roommates

I leaned on the dorm door that was labeled 1025 and panted furiously.

'Uwah! That was super scary! Orimura Chifuyu… For thou art mine worst enemy, I wish to see thee no more henceforth.'

I was oddly poetic at times like this. But I decided not to give too much thought to it.

I shoved my hand into my pocket-

Wait, speaking of pockets, where's my cellphone?

Then it hit me faster than a bullet,

'Kahh! Chifuyu still has my phone! That's soo embarrassing! It's worse because I tried to act cool by saying all those things!'

I covered my red face in absolute humiliation. If there was a small hole anywhere, I would make that my life time residence in a blink of an eye.

Anyway. I shook the embarrassment off. I would just go see her tomorrow and ask for my cellphone back like a normal student. No problem.

I pulled out a scrunched up piece of paper from my pocket and read it out loud,

"1025… This must be the room…"

I opened the door and was surprised to notice that it was unlocked.

I couldn't help but let out a gasp of amazement. The room was like that of a 5 star hotel room; 2 single beds, 2 sets of computer, a small but organized and clean kitchen, a large balcony, and a small section of the wall filled with books. If there was such thing as a 6 star hotel, then this would be close to it.

But I didn't give a damn; I needed a shower, badly, and some sleep. I unbuttoned my white blazer and threw it on the bed on the left side. I took my white long sleeve and my tie off as well, and chucked them on my bed. I assumed it was okay to take them all off because I prepared something underneath.

I wore a black compression long sleeve, those that muscle builders usually use. It was useful in hiding my prosthetic. That being said, however, the abdominal muscles, in particular, were very well defined by the tightness of the shirt. Normally, I wouldn't walk around like this. But since I was alone in the room, I decided, why not?

'Meh. It's not like anyone's going to see.'

While I wore the compression long sleeve on the top, I kept the white uniform pants on, because I had nothing under it to hide my prosthetic legs. And keeping my leather glove on became more of a habit; I barely notice the difference between having it on or off.

'Now, let's see how good the bathroom is…' I excitedly reached for the door knob to the bathroom, but I was surprised to find that it opened inward by itself… Wait a second… More like, there was someone standing naked in the bathroom.

I slightly tilted my head down to see Houki with a long towel covering most of her front. I couldn't tell if it was the hot steam from the shower, but her face was flushed red when I saw her.

That second of awkward silence. It was funny; I had a feeling that something similar had happened before.

That wasn't important right now. I had to neutralize this situation with the utmost delicacy.

"Y-Yo, Houki. Fancy seeing you here…"