Early Mornings

It was an ethereal experience. Everything was white; the ground, the wall, if there were any, and the space itself was just completely white. I was in the center of what seemed like a white empty universe.

Then an image popped in to my head and I saw two figures, a woman and a man, side-by-side. I couldn't quite make out their blurry faces, but they had an unsettling smile, almost as if it was fake.

The image was gone and was replaced by another,

This time, a small blonde boy was holding hands with the two figures I saw earlier. Like the earlier image, they had this smile that made me feel uncomfortable. The image once again disappeared.

That wasn't the end, a torrent of images flew across my mind, and in all of them, those figures were there. Who were they? Why couldn't I remember?

Kazuki POV

Kazuki suddenly woke up with a jolt. He grabbed his head in pain for a long moment, before he stared into his own hand.

'Just what was that… What were those images? They feel… familiar…'

I felt cold sweat running down my face and a lot of questions raced in my head.

I violently shook my head,

'Such a hassle… I'll think about it later…'

I looked at the time; it was 5 O'clock in the morning. I looked over towards Houki's bed to see her sleeping like a log.

I sat up on the side of my bed and rubbed my face tiredly.

'4 hours… No point in sleeping any longer I guess…'

That's right. My cells were so over-doped; I was told that I only needed about 3 hours of sleep to fully recover my fatigue. For some reason, that didn't sit well with me. Maybe because I felt it was abnormal to sleep half the hours of other normal human beings.

'I need some fresh air…'

With that, I left the room quietly with my school uniform blazer over my shoulder.

A/n:Hello fellow demons. i had a few days off to myself, so I decided to rapid fire work on the chapters. Anyways! In the next chapter,you'll finally get to see what Lyka is and a three-way-brawl between Kazuki, Ichika,and Cecilia. Till next time =)