Roommates pt.2;Prosthetics

The misunderstanding was real in this girl.

'But that being said, I'm glad I'm in the same room. This makes looking after her much easier.'

But when I said the word 'stupid', Houki charged at me with her wooden sword, a tick mark forming on her forehead. She swung down on my head, but I stopped it midway with both my hands clasped together. Cold sweat ran down my forehead and I looked at her dark expression nervously.

"S-Stupid…? I see… I see you're very fond of making fun of me, aren't you, Argenti-senpai…"

I laughed nervously,

"Hahaha… Don't be so cold! Argenti-senpai? It's Kazuki!"

But then, I heard the door open behind me and three girls peeked in,

"Wahh! Shinonono-san, so bold!" "Don't go trying to have an unfair start!"

I heard Houki gasp and saw her slightly turn red. She quickly released me from the current position, I sighed in relief.

"Oh too bad, it's already over."

"It was just about to get better."

Houki quickly went over to the door and closed it, her back leaning against the door.

For some reason, she was panting heavily. She then let out a long breath and regained her composure.

"Kazuki!"

I straightened slightly at her loud voice,

"Y-Yeah?"

"Since we're going to live in the same room, well you see… I think we need some rules."

"Rules?" I repeated.

She continued,

"Firstly, about shower usage hours. I'll use it from 7 to 8. You can use it from 8 to 9."

I moaned ponderously,

"Mmmm, but I like taking an early shower…"

"So you're asking me to stay dirty after club activities?"

"By club, you mean kendo? But I thought they had showers in the clubroom and the changing rooms…"

"I really don't feel relaxed if I don't use the one in my room…" she retorted quietly.

I placed a finger on my chin in thought for a second. Thinking about the options and my current circumstances.

'It would be bad if Houki accidently sees my prosthetics… Plus, unlike others, she seems like a sharp person, so she would realize something is wrong with my right arm and my left leg…'

Then, I came up with a single solution.

"Well, then there's no helping it… I'll just use the shower in the changing room from now on, and I'll change while I'm there too."

Houki then frowned slightly in guilt,

"A-Ah, you don't have to go that far… If you need the early shower, then I don't mind taking one in the clubroom…"